Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dreaded Arrangement

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A Dreaded Arrangement  - Page 17 Empty Re: A Dreaded Arrangement

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 am

"It will be painful for them not having a mother, Elayne. What am I supposed to tell them when they get older and start asking why they don't have a mother?" Zelious asked, unable to help himself. It was obvious he was unhappy with having to take his child and leave. It wasn't right. "I don't see why we need to leave anyway. It's not like Ailuin is making it so I can't stay with our child." He had a lot of pent up anger and frustration about this situation and he had kept quiet until now. "It's not right, Elayne."
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:25 am

"Zelious please, do you think this is easy for me?" Elaye pulled away from him. "What am i going to do? Raise my children with you and raise Ailuin's too? And what if our enemies find out? Ailuin still struggles with the dark elves trying to invade and the snow elves hiding in the mountains. Don't you think if they knew of this they would use that as a tactic? If the high elves knew i was unfaithful to Ailuin and had children with you they would be in uproar. My children wouldn't be safe. Whether it was yours or Ailuin's. You know the elven people already dont trust me...this would give the more reasons!" Elayne glared at Zelious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:30 am

Zelious was frustrated. He knew that she had a point but it didn't make him any less angry. "I don't know, Elayne. It's just.... it's not right." He collapsed against the couch he was sitting on, placing a hand over his eyes and closed them in defeat. "I don't want my children to grow up without a mother but I don't want your other children to grow up without one either. It's a shitty situation and I hate it."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:43 am

"You were the one who decided to kiss me! You kept pursuing me! I told you this was a horrible idea but no you wanted to keep going. I let you...because for once i had a choice...never go to that tower again or to keep going." She said as Callum looked back and forth at them. "Perhaps, you two could talk with Aire i think he'd be better advisor and i feel like im not..." Callum suggested as he tried to smile but he was uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:46 am

"I kissed you because I fell for you. You gave me meaning to life again. Maybe I should have just killed Ailuin when I had the chance. Then we wouldn't be in this mess." Zelious lowered his hand and scowled, looking quite unhappy. He seemed to have forgotten all about Callum and ignored him when he tried to diffuse the situation.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:00 am

"If you lay a hand on Ailuin I swear to the gods you will never see me or the children again!" Elayne yelled at him as Callum's eyes grew wide. "Enough, look you two need help and to talk this through before the child comes. You two need a plan and it seems to me neither of you agree on something. Now excuse me... I'm supposed to be with my wife." Callum said as he begun to get up. "I really hope you two figure this out. Let me know if you need anything." He said before walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 am

"If I wanted him dead, he'd already be dead, Elayne. You know that. I was just saying." He then shut up as Callum raised his voice at them. He nodded and sighed, running a hand through his hair as he looked at Elayne. "...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get cross with you. I just...I'm not happy with this situation."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:18 am

Elayne looked at him with an eye roll and got up as she tried to activate the device but it wouldn't work. "I don't suppose you can teleport can you?" Elayne said almost annoyed that the cool down wasn't over yet. Elayne didn't really want to talk about this further about the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 am

"No, I can't but one of Delphineas's husbands can open portals. If she and her husbands are still around, we could maybe ask him to open a portal for us." He glanced at her, not sure if she would take to the idea.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:28 am

Elayne thought about it for a moment and then nodded at him. "Fine, but don't touch me. Its already strange we're here together." Elayne said as she started out of the King's Quarters. She started walking towards where Delphineas was staying as she looked at Zel stil rather annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:36 am

"Fine, I won't touch you." He could tell that she was still pissed at him and he didn't blame her. He followed her out of the king's quarters and to Delphineas's quarters. He glanced at Elayne, remembering what he had found out about Delphineas. Would Elayne hate him if she knew that he was hiding such an important secret from her?
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:59 am

Elayne was getting tired and ached from all the walking but she finally found the tower. She took the spiral stairs until she stopped at the door. She knocked at the door as the door opened and a little blonde girl looked up at her. "Hello sweetheart, is your mother or your father home?" She asked as the little girl's eyes lit up. "You're the Elf Queen!" She said with glee and reached out her hand to Elayne. "Yes, that's right...oh? Alright." She took the little girl's hand and walked in while assuming Zel followed. "Momma! The elf queen is here!" She said as Elayne giggled at the adorable little girl. She then stopped as Delphineas hurried downstairs in surprise. "...Elayne, what a surprise...i thought you went home..." Delphi said as she then looked to where her husbands ran off to. "Oh yes well Ailuin was busy with important matters so used this device to travel here to check up on my brother. I asked Zel to come with me because...between you and i, i never feel safe here." She giggled as Delphineas laughed as well. "Neither do i." She smiled as Elayne felt strange. "You know its so weird....your voice sounds so familiar but i know i never met you. Funny...your children are blessed to have a mother with a soothing voice." Elayne said as Delphineas look at Zel with concern. "Anyway i cant get this thing to work, could one of your husbands help me? I heard they can create portals." Elayne asked as Delphineas nodded. "Yes, of course. Aurelius! Love?" She called to him knowing he can hear her call miles away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:03 am

Zelious followed her inside of the tower and looked around before meeting eyes with Delphineas who had just rushed down to meet them. At Elayne's comment about Delphineas' voice, he froze and then forced himself to relax. He shot Delphineas a look, knowing that she still didn't want Elayne to know who she really was. He remained silent, hoping that Elayne would let it go and was relieved when she did. He watched as Aurelius appeared as if out of nowhere, coming up beside his wife. "You called for me?" He asked, bending to kiss his wife's cheek before focusing his gaze on Elayne and Zelious. "I see we have guests."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:26 am

"Aurelius, these poor dearies lost their way can you lead them home with a portal." Delphineas said as Elayne froze. "Wait, what did you say?!" Elayne said as she could hear her mother's voice in her head. "I...i just said Aurelius should bring you home..." Delphineas froze as Elayne looked at her closely. "You said dearie...my...mother she used to call us Dearie...and you sound identical to her." Elayne said as Delphineas opened her mouth and shut it. "Elayne, i think you are confused." Delphineas tried to talk her down but Elayne didnt believe her and she was getting better at her magic. "Reveal!" Elayne swiped her hands as magic particals whooshed past Delphineas as she flinched and her true form revealed. Aine ran from her mother to hide behind Aurelius. "Where's mother?!" She cried as she didnt understand that Evangeline was her mother. Elayne just stared at her in shock. "All these years...you were busy fucking around with other men...when we needed you!" Elayne growled with tears of frustration. Elayne turned to bolt out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:31 am

"Of course," Aurelius said and lifted a hand, preparing to make a portal back to the elven lands but paused as Elayne froze. Zelious paled as Elayne revealed Delphineas's true form. It didn't seem like Elayne was taking this too well. "Elayne, wait!" He started to go after her and then paused, looking at Evangeline. "I'm going to go talk to her and try to bring her back. When I do, I think you two should talk." He then turned to leave, chasing after Elayne. Meanwhile, Aurelius looked down at Aine and placed a hand on her head. "Your mother hasn't gone anywhere, Aine."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 am

Elayne wasn't much for a runner lately but she did her best to walk as fast as possible. "I can't believe her! After all of those years of Gregory lying to us, brain washing us, and then afterwards thinking she was dead! She was here the whole time!" Elayne punched at a wall and started screaming as she wouldn't stop. "I hate her! She left us and i hate her! She let that monster take us and she didn't even try to save us!" She cried and screamed as her fists bled but she felt nothing but anger. "I hate him and i hate her! I had both my parents!" Elayne said as she let out a cry and slunk down to her feet and sat on the steps as she cried.

Evangeline bent down and looked at Aine. "Sweetheart, you know how some of your brothers and sisters change into their shifter forms? Thats all this is.... Another form but it is me..." Evangeline held her hand out to Aine. Aine shyly took it and calmed down. "No matter what form im in im still your mother and i love you all very much." Evangeline hugged her tight. "Now...go find someone to bug." She laughed as Aine listened and ran off. She looked to Aurelius and frowned. "What do i do Aurelius?" She sighed and leaned into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:01 am

Aurelius watched as Evangeline reached out for her daughter, calmly explaining to her what this was about. He smiled slightly when Aine accepted what his love had told her. He then moved over to his wife as his daughter ran off. He wrapped an arm around her, kissing the top of her head. "Give her time. She will come around. But perhaps it is time to tell everyone in our family the truth."

Zelious didn't waste time in tracking down Elayne, wanting to make sure that he caught up to her before she accidentally hurt herself. Once he found her, his expression softened and he rushed over to her. He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him as he held her close.

"It was wrong of her to hide who she was and not reach out to you. She told me that she was afraid, but that's no excuse. She should have reached out to you instead of abandoning you like she did and tried to help you. I am so sorry that she did that to you."

He sighed and gently rubbed her back, trying to get her to calm down so she didn't get too stressed. "I don't blame you for feeling angry and hateful towards her. I'm not going to make excuses for her because what she did was wrong."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Elayne felt numb and betrayed as she stared ahead and stopped crying. She knew Zelious was trying to help her and console her but she wasn't listening. She was hurt, angry, and spiteful inside. "Get me out of this hell..." She said to Zelious as she expected him to fetch Aurelius. "I dont want to see that whore..." Elayne growled as she leaned against the wall and sat on the steps to wait patiently.

Meanwhile Oberon had dragged Idris outside to get fresh air. Idris was hiding for far too long from Ailuin and his family. No doubt because Idris was nervous round them due to Taeral banishing him and condemning him for loving Oberon. It was the one weight on Oberon's heart, being responsible for Idris's exile. Oberon walked with his love and smirked as he gently pushed Idris into a wall and smirked as he looked into his eyes lovingly with electric blue eyes. "You look beautiful today..." He smirked before leaning in to bite Idris's lower lip playfully, trying to get his mind off his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Zelious had no intention of leaving her by herself. He sighed softly and bent to press a kiss against her forehead. "I will get you out of here but you have to come with me. You can wait outside of the tower while I fetch Aurelius, okay? I don't want to leave you by yourself." He knew that she would rather not go anywhere near that tower, but he couldn't just leave her here. Not when she was hurting.

"Please, Elayne. I won't let her come around you, okay? Then we can go straight home. Maybe we can go into town and do some shopping. I'm sure you would love some fresh material for making clothes, right?" He was trying to get her mind off of the drama with her mother and he knew how much she enjoyed making dresses.

Meanwhile, Idris was allowing Oberon to drag him outside for fresh air. It wasn't that he hated his family, he was just nervous about being around them because he hadn't known them well. He knew Zelious, though, and was comfortable with him. He felt a kinship with his nephew as they had both been exiled by Taeral. Idris didn't really know Ailuin and his family.

As he was gently pushed into a wall by Oberon, he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his love in surprise at the compliment. He flushed just a tiny bit before giving a shy smile, trying not to laugh. "Well, aren't you being an imp today," He said, looping his arms around Oberon's neck and pulling him in closer so he could kiss him better. He was definitely welcoming the distraction.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:20 pm

"I will not go back there!" Elayne growled as her hair flashed firey red and her eyes enflamed as her horns begun to sprout. The dragon inside awakened as she let out a demonic growl. "Get your half dark elf ass in there and get Aurelius or im going to fly off without you!" She yowled before she blew fire at him before snapping back to her ethereal white form and whimpered as she leaned against the wall of the tower to cry.

Oberon chuckled as he kissed Idris lovingly and rested his hands on his hips before moving them over to his ass and pulling his hips roughly to his while pushing himself into Idris to sandwich him into the wall to keep his lover still. He looked around for guards and smirked as he put a hand at the hem of his pants and was about to slide it in before hearing an animalistic growl in the distance than caught his attention. "That sounded close to the tower..." Oberon glared protectively as he unsheathed his elven sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:34 pm

A look of surprise showed on his features as she snapped at him, a frown immediately blooming on his lips as he eyed her warily. He grew alarmed as she blew fire at him, causing him to leap back and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'm going." He sighed, still hesitant to leave her especially while she was crying. He turned on his heel and left, hurrying to the tower to fetch Aurelius.

Idris gasped in surprise but then smiled, definitely getting turned on by what Oberon was doing. However, at the sound of the animalistic growl, he froze and looked in the direction in alarm. "What was that? Should we go and investigate?" A look of worry showed on his face as he looked at his lover. "I don't like how close that was to the tower. We should definitely investigate and make sure it's not a threat."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Oberon nodded as he walked cautiously to their tower. He then heard the soft song of wailing from a lady. He started up the stairs before halting to see the High Elf queen and sheathed his sword. He frowned and looked to Idris before gently approaching. "Aw, what's a pretty bird like yourself singing such a sad song?" He knelt before her and took her hand. "My queen, are you well? I thought your family left home yesterday yet you are still here...surely they didn't leave their queen behind." Oberon smiled gently. Elayne quieted down and let Oberon console her. He had such a way with words it was hard not to listen and he was so inviting. "How? How could mother forget us and have a new family with all of you?" She whimpered was Oberon's expression fell a bit and he moved over to sit with the young queen. He wrapped an arm around Elayne and rocked her like a father figure. "Oh no no sweetheart. It was never like that. Your mother never forgot any of you..." Oberon said as he looked at Idris to help calm the heartbroken queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Idris followed after Oberon, wanting to know the source of the disturbance. He was on guard, but when they came upon the sight of Elayne, he paused. He shared a look of confusion with Oberon before following him up the stairs. At the mention of her mother, Idris knew that Elayne had found the truth out about her mother.

His expression softened and he moved to sit down beside her on the opposite side of Oberon, looking at her gently. "She never once forgot about you and your siblings. She thought about you every day and hated being apart from you. She never once stopped loving you." He reached out and gently brushed the tears from the queen's face.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Elayne whimpered and leaned into Oberon while looking to Idris. "She could have fought harder..." Elayne sniffled as Oberon sighed and rubbed her back. "Easy...this stress isnt good for you...nor for the little ones you are carrying." Oberon said as he sensed two little heartbeats within her that weren't her own. "Little ones?" Elayne looked to Oberon and then sighed. "Of course...i can never just have one can I?" Elayne sighed as Oberon chuckled. "Family trait it seems...your mother is a child factory...it never ends but we dont complain..." He made Elayne giggle as he hugged her tight to keep her secure and happy. "Elayne you mother tried tirelessly to save you all many times but Gregory was always prepared to stop us...your mother cried many nights wanting to get you back." He said as he rocked her gently. "Really?" Elayne looked to Idris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Idris was relieved that Elayne was starting to cheer up due to their combined efforts. Oberon was doing really well with her as well. He made a mental note to mention how impressed he was with his lover later on but for now focused on Elayne. "It's true. He was always one step ahead of her, no matter how hard she tried to surprise him and whisk you away."

He smiled gently and looked like he might say more but the sound of approaching footsteps stopped him. He looked up to see that Zelious had returned with Aurelius in tow. Zel paused and looked surprised to see his uncle and Oberon there. "Oh, hello, Uncle. I wasn't expecting you here." Idris seemed just as surprised to see Zelious.

"What are you doing here, Zelious?" He asked, unable to deny his curiosity. Zelious looked nervous for a second before schooling his features into a relaxed expression. "Oh. Elayne had to talk to her brother and didn't want to come alone and Ailuin was busy, so I volunteered."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum