Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather

Go down

Birds of a Feather Empty Birds of a Feather

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 am

Four months had passed since the day Marie lost her mother. It was a hard time for her but with Marcus by her side, ever so attentive and vigilant of her, moving on with life got a little easier every day. Marie was not the same little girl anymore, Her face had finally begun to grow in maturely, her waist begun to curve, and certain parts of her body begun to develop quite a bit. Marie was still feeling quite ill and her body was in so much pain from the extreme transformation. Most days she was bedridden and hiding in the dark of their room. She laid in a soft bed and engulfed in giant comforters that were soft and gentle on her sensitive body. Her eyes were closed, as she slept dreamless in her comfy nest.

Moirah walked in to find her son watching over his mate who was blossoming into quite a beautiful young lady. She gently entered so Marie couldn't hear her. "How is she? Catalina is coming to examine her. I'm hoping she can lower the dosage in the venom. I know she said she has the test results to see if the tumor came back. I'm already just nervous to find out. Last thing Marie needs is another tragedy...poor thing." Moirah sighed softly before smiling at him. "I have something for you..." Moirah pulled a box from her pocket. "Took a while to get it from the vault but...well it belonged to you. I'm sorry I took it..." Moirah smiled as she knew he would find the ring inside she passed on to him that was originally her father's, Lord Edwin Deveroux. Moirah smiled at her son and laid her head on his shoulder. "I hope you will keep it. He would have been proud of you." She stroked his hair lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather Empty Re: Birds of a Feather

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:18 am

The death of Lenore had also affected Marcus but he hadn't let it overwhelm him. He knew he needed to be strong for Marie who took it a lot harder, considering it was her mother that had died. He had been quite fond of Lenore himself and she had been like a second mother to him. He was sad that she was no longer alive. As far as he knew, Alistair was still missing. Of course, he had been preoccupied with Marie's treatments and watching over her and his family didn't seem to want to burden them with any news from Somberwood.

He was currently sitting beside her bed in a plush armchair, watching over her as she slept. He looked up as his mother entered the room and he smiled slightly. "She's sleeping peacefully right now." He paused and looked over to his slumbering mate. "Hopefully the tumor didn't come back but the treatment seems to be working. She's already grown so much in the short time that we've been here." He then looked at her as she pulled something out and was surprised to see the ring. "Oh, I wondered what had happened to that. It's been so long since I've seen it." He accepted it and examined it, having not seen it in forever.
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:36 am

Moirah smiled faintly but it falter as she felt tears fall. "I'm so sorry, Marcus. I should have been a better mother. For almost one hundred eighty years, i didn't try and mend things with you and some how I feel like I failed you. We could have done this a lot sooner and all because I was selfish and bitter because you found love when I didn't." Moirah caught herself admitting she didn't love Gabriel and covered her moth. "Forgive me..." Moirah said before getting up and walking away from him and out the door.

"Mother....Mother...MOTHER! " Marie cried in her sleep as she begun to dream about her mother's death. She always got that dreaded nightmare stuck in her brain. She woke up and hyperventilated as sweat poured on her face. "Marcus?" Marie whimpered and cried as tears streamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:40 am

"Mother, please. It's in the past. Please don't beat yourself up over it. I forgive you, I truly do. I'm happy that you're back in my life. Yes, I was upset when you didn't support me but I know you were just trying to protect me." He then paused as he realized what she said. "Wait, what? Mother, come back!" He got up to follow after her, intending to question her about that but stopped when he heard Marie start crying in her sleep.

He hurried over to her side and sat down on the bed beside her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it in reassurance. "Shh, it's all right. I'm here." He pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back soothingly. His talk with his mother would have to wait until later.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am

"I cant stop seeing her face! That look she gave me." Marie sobbed as she climbed into his lap which she dint feel so little in anymore. "I didn't realize at first she was saying goodbye." Marie cried into his shoulder while hugging around his neck. "Why did she have to do that to me? Why did she have to make me see that." Marie whimpered painfully as she held him tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am

Marcus held her close and sighed softly, his heart aching for his mate. He rubbed her back soothingly and nuzzled her. "I'm so sorry, Marie. I don't know why she did that. I don't understand it, either. It just doesn't make sense. Why did she have to kill herself? Especially in front of you? I feel like she knew something about Alistair, something that she didn't want to tell us. Or maybe she felt guilty for not saying anything sooner. I don't know. I really don't."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:58 am

Marie whimpered but begun to calm from his soothing touch and voice. Her mate had this way to calm her that she always craved when she was upset. She ran her fingers through his hair, liking how soft it was and how it glided through her fingers. "I love you...never leave me like that..." Marie sighed as she pulled away to look at him with blood stained eyes. "I'm sorry its always a shock when I wake up like that..." Marie smiled warily before getting off his lap and wincing as she covered her chest with her arms. "That uhhh area hurts..." Marie blushed awkwardly as her growing pains were more extreme than usual. "Its so strange experiencing this all at once. I heard and read things but its not the same at all as I imagined." Mare giggled a little. "I thought it would feel more magical but it just feels miserable..." She softly chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:03 am

Marcus closed his eyes, soothed by feeling of her fingers running through his curly hair. He then opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile. "I love you, too. I will never do that to you." He kissed the top of her head and shook his head. "No, it's fine. I don't mind." He then paused as she covered her chest with her arms and he couldn't help but blush. He had noticed the way her body had begun to fill out more and more. "W-well once it's through, it won't hurt anymore, right?" He blushed and looked away.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:18 am

"Yes, I suppose it wont...it makes me happy though...I never felt so...like everything is finally where it should be." Marie giggled and looked over to him. "I honestly can't wait for you to stop feeling strange when you look at me...that'll be the best part. I know Its weird...I look the same age as Faith...maybe a little younger. But I'm excited..." Marie leaned against him with a smile as Catalina walked in.

"Look at you two love birds. All nestled in bed and looking dreamily at each other." Cat giggled as she opened a file. "So, good news or bad news first?" She said as Marie suddenly looked grim. "Bad news...I rather it over with. "Well, your immune system is really shot. I suggest not being around the public for at lease seven more months. In this stage, you could actually get a cold and put into a coma over it. So let's avoid that, please." Cat smiled as Marie's eyes lit up. "Does that mean its gone? The tumor?" Marie asked as Cat smiled and nodded. "I'm cured?! Oh my god!" Marie started to cry happily as Cat rubbed her eye a bit. Every time she cured a patient and cried happy tears it made her well up just a little bit.

"Now, just because we are cured now doesn't mean you are getting off the venom entirely but we will be lowering the dosage. We want to keep it in your system as a precaution. After the fifth month you should be off it completely. Then two months of recuperation and building up that immunity again. Lots of blood, meats, even human flesh which I know the Bloods can provide. You want to be on a human blood diet but animal is fine to substitute occasionally. Got it Romeo?" She winked at Marcus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:29 am

"I'm glad that things are starting to fall into place for you. And honestly, it would be nice not to feel weird when I look at you. I know it's not your fault, though. It's my stupid mind making me feel weird." He felt guilty for feeling strange when looking at her but it was getting easier the more she matured. He then paused as Catalina walked in and he smiled at her. "Hello, doctor." He blushed slightly from her words but didn't pull away from Marie. He was silent as he watched the exchange between them. However, he couldn't help the surge of excitement at the news that the tumor was gone. "Oh, Marie, that's wonderful! You're cured!"

He hugged her and then looked at Catalina and nodded. "Of course. I will make sure that she has everything she needs." He kissed the top of Marie's head, truly happy to know that she was cured and didn't have to fear the tumor coming back. She could now finally grow up.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 am

Marie giggled and embrace her Mate and smiled brightly as he kissed her head. Cat watched them for a while before clearing her throat. "Now, I want to examine her process of aging. It's up to you Marcus, you can stay and look at the fun corner or you can wait outside. We may be talking about girly things...you know boobies, vaginas, and periods...possibly sex." Cat teased as Marie blushed bright red but giggled with glee in a way that she was finally at a stage where she could talk about this stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:39 am

Marcus's eyes widened as he blushed and shook his head. "N-no... I think I'll go wait outside." He gently set Marie onto the bed and then got up and all but fled from the room. He was also experiencing a strange sense of arousal at the mention of sex and him thinking about Marie. God, why did this keep happening? She wasn't an adult yet! His traitorous body be damned.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 am

Catalina belly laughed at that as Marie giggled and got up from the bed sorely. "Alright Marie, if you may unclothe I will examine you." Catalina smiled as she went on with the exam. After through examination, Marie put her clothes back on and blushed. "Everything seems normal. I would talk to Moirah or which ever female you are closest to to get you some bras. They will hurt a little less when supported. Also ever thing seems to be normal down there wise." Cat winked as Marie giggled and got into bed sorely.

"Now, sex wise I have to tell you you won't be fertile for a very long time so don't expect a little one when you are fully grown. Most of my patients wont be fertile for over twenty years. Also, I suggest when you two do get into exploring, he needs to be much more gentle with your body. Its highly or sensitive than most people who have gone through puberty. You'll still experience a few growing pains even when you are of acceptable age. No jamming himself in you or anything rough. He needs to be very careful and gentle or he may really cause you pain that is unbearable" Cat smiled at her as Marie nodded with a bright blush. "Well I will let you and Marcus have a moment. I have the instructions right here for the dosage change." Cat handed to Marie who took it eagerly. "Thank you for everything, Catalina." She smiled as Cat nodded before walking away. "She's all yours. Be a gentleman." Cat teased Marcus while walking out the door."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:13 am

Marcus waited outside of the room, willing his body to relax so he didn't have an uncomfortable erection. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms as he waited for Catalina to finish talking with Marie. Once she was done and came out, he looked at her and blushed. What was that supposed to be? He shook his head and uncrossed his arms and headed back into the bedroom to check on Marie. "Did you enjoy your conversation?" He asked Marie, raising an eyebrow at her as he moved to sit down on the bed beside her once more.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:29 am

Marie giggled as she pulled him to lay down on the bed. She cuddled up with him and played with his hair lovingly. "Let's go out! I dont care if I hurt right now. I want to go shopping and try on new clothes for my new body. I'm so excited!" Marie giggled. "Pleeeeeeeeaaaase? Just one time? I promise I'll be careful and not get sick." She nuzzled his face and teased him. She wanted to have her teen experience now. "I'm not going to be a teenager forever....I should enjoy one day in the city..." She pouted at him adorably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:33 am

"I don't know, Marie. You know what Catalina said. I don't want you to get gravely ill." As much as he wanted to say yes and please her, he didn't want to risk her getting sick. He then paused as someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" He then paused as he noticed two girls come in. It was Colette and his sister, Arissa. "Oh, you're awake!" Collete exclaimed happily at the sight of Marie awake and looking quite happy. She then paused, tilting her head. "Are we interrupting anything?" Marcus shook his head. "No."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:39 am

"Lettie! Arissa!" Marie jumped and giggled as she fought through the pain in her body. "Guess what?! I'm tumor free! I have to take the venom for five more months and I'll be grown by then!" Marie giggled as she squealed in excitement. "Tell Marcus he's being a worry wart! He won't let me go shopping. Shouldn't I celebrate, pamper myself, and go shopping? I'm a teen! I need to do teen things before I can't!" Marie giggled as she winked at Lettie to go along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:47 am

Colette didn't hesitate to rush over towards Marie and Marcus, climbing on the bed with them and settling down comfortably. "Oh, honey, that's wonderful! Oh, you're going to be such a beautiful adult. Right, Arissa?" She smiled and looked at Arissa who smiled and nodded. "Yes, though she's already quite lovely." Colette giggled at that and Marcus couldn't help but roll his eyes in amusement. However, he paused as Marie tattled to Colette. "Marcus, why are you being such a worry wart? She's right. She's only a teen once and before she knows it, she'll be an adult like the rest of us! She should enjoy herself." Marcus frowned. "But Catalina said her immune system is shot and she shouldn't go out in public."

Colette rolled her eyes and waved dimsissively at him. "Marcus, she's not going to get sick just going out once. It will be fine!" Marcus frowned again. "But--" "No buts! Don't worry, Marie, Arissa and I will come with you and help you pick out cute clothing. Isn't that right, Arissa?" Arissa nodded. "Mmhm." Marcus sighed, knowing that he was not going to win the argument with three girls teaming up against him. "Fine, fine." Colette beamed and clapped her hands happily. "Excellent!"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:00 am

Marie giggled and hugged Marcus and kissed his cheek. "Thank you! Ah! I need to get dressed but I have nothing that really fits!" Marie smiled as she hurried to her walk in closet that was very empty. "Hmm..." I guess I could still fit into this dress but its a little on the short side." She pulled out a lavender dress that was a little on the short side. "I'm not even sure if my...chest will fit in this." Marie pouted slightly. "What do I do? I can't go naked." Marie frowned as she tried to find something that would fit before getting upset and started throwing a slight tantrum and ripped the clothes effortlessly in anger and feeling tears run down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 am

Arissa and Colette shared a look before Colette frowned and tried to think of a solution. She no longer had any dresses that would fit Marie as it had been quite some time since she was that small. The same could be said for Arissa. Marcus got up and hurried over to Marie as she started throwing a tantrum. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her cheek to make her look at him. "Hey, it's okay. Just breathe, okay?" Colette got up from the bed and looked at Marie. "Don't worry, Marie. I'm going to go find you something to wear."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum