Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bond of Light and Dark

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Bond of Light and Dark - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bond of Light and Dark

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 5:03 am

"Yes, brothels are more of a human thing. I've been to the human lands but never thought about visiting them. I imagine it's rather noisy in there and I don't like to be around a lot of people. Which is why I never stay in the city for long. Thankfully, my estate is outside of the castle. So I visit there sometimes. If it weren't for servants, my estate would fall to pieces as I am not always there. Lady Ilayana says I need to find a lady to help manage my estate."

He shook his head and sighed, not interested in talking about marriage. "I really don't like being a lord, but queen Elayne insisted on it and I couldn't refuse her." He then looked at her. "I can't imagine you've lived an easy live. Tell me, are you planning on staying in Elvhenan?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 5:12 am

"I'm not allowed to think about love and marriage. Bad for business. Well if you seek peace and quiet why not try and help the Kingdom mend its bonds with the wood elves? Marry into their people. They would be less problematic than high elf royalty. More genuine, nature loving, and less worried about petty things..." Clara said as she looked at him with inquisitive eyes and played with her hair that was silky soft. "Madame Fyreheart is saving me for an elven lord so yes I am staying. Hopefully we will be moved in soon." She smiled as she drank. "Excuse me my lord but i should go rest from my journey but i would love to talk to you another time. Until next time..." She got up and curtsied as she walked away to find her room.

Meanwhile, Elayne walked in and gestured for Ilayana to follow them into the bedroom to talk privately. Belle walked over curiously to Alduin abd smiled "Hello, I'm Belle." She giggled as Alduin smiled and shook her hand. Aisling was reading a book at the time and was distracted. "Do you wanna play? Thalion and i was playing cards. We can use another person." Belle asked as Alduin nodded shly as belle bounced on her heels and pulled him over. Elayne stood silently and sighed. "You need to tell her Ailuin..." She said looking at Ilayana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 5:41 am

"Perhaps, but I doubt a wood elf would want to marry me. Honestly, I don't know if I even want to get married now." He shrugged and watched her carefully, unable to deny that he was attracted to her. "I see," He said, frowning at that news. He didn't like the idea of her getting intimate with another man. Which puzzled him, because he had only just met her and had no right to her.

Elas had always believed that women should be earned, not bought. Which is why he didn't agree with brothels and had never visited one. It wasn't just because it might be too noisy and crowded for him. He watched her go, his gaze watching the sway of her hips as she walked away from him. "I hope we meet again, miss Clarabelle," He called after her before sighing and turning to wave over the chef for another meat pie.

Ilayana looked puzzled to see her son arrive with Elayne, but didn't say anything. "Belle, keep Alduin company for me while I discuss matters with your mother and grandmother." He patted her head lightly before following his mother and Elayne into the bedroom. Meanwhile, Thalion was looking at Alduin in curiosity, but it was obvious he was too shy to say anything.

Ailuin looked at his mother and sighed. "Mother, you are not going to like this but you need to know. That boy that was brought to us.. He is my son." Ilayana gasped, covering her mouth with her hands and looked at her son in shock. "How is this possible?" Ailuin looked at his mother, hoping that she would not hate him.

"I met a woman in Avinora that I fell for. We slept together and I planned to invite her back to the kingdom, but she disappeared on me. I had no idea she had gotten pregnant from me. So yes, he is my son. But that is not the most important matter at hand." He said, ignoring his mother's odd look.

"What could be more important than discussing your bastard?" She asked, looking a bit disappointed in her son. Ailuin shook his head. "Mother, please. Something is going on in Avinora. Ros was arrested and Callum is refusing to see anyone. Aside from public appearances, he keeps himself locked up. That is not like him to allow an advisor to take control. Something is wrong. I plan to leave for Avinora first thing in the morning."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 5:56 am

"Ailuin...you know you're missing another detail..." Elayne sighed as she sat down tiredly on the bed. "Ros, is controversial...even without Alduin. She's a courteasan, and we all know high elves would be even more disgusted than they would be of my infidelity..." Elayne shuddered uncomfortably. "But Ailuin loves her...and i can't bear to tell him how to live his life knowing i want Zelious more than anything..." Elayne shuddered again more violently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 6:03 am

Ailuin shot Elayne a look, having not wanted to mention that specific detail to his mother because he knew that she would probably throw a fit. Ilayana gasped, looking like she had been slapped in the face as she stared at her son in mild horror. "A whore? You slept with a whore and got her pregnant? Are you mad?! I thought I raised you better than this. Oh Gods, am I being punished?"

Ailuin looked disgruntled, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation. "Mother, please be reasonable. She is a courteasan, yes, but she was born a noble lady. If not for Gregory, she would be a member of a respected house. She did what she had to in order to survive after Gregory took everything from her."

Ilayna sighed and was quiet for a moment before she looked at her son. "Do you really love her? Are you sure?" Ailuin's gaze softened as he nodded. "Yes. I have not stopped thinking about her once. I cannot stand here and do nothing when she is in danger in Avinora."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 6:17 am

Elayne felt and upsurge and ran over to the window as she threw up violently. She coughed and gasped until she finished getting ill and prayed it landed on no one's head. "Yeah...so this is brilliant timing..." Elayne looks at Ailuin with a knowingful glance. "You know...how lonely i get on their birthday...how we got too close last month... Surprise..." Elayne rubbed her head in frustration and a headache

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 6:26 am

Ailuin and Ilayana turned to look at Elayne in surprise as she hurried over to the window and threw up. Ilayana rushed over to Elayne's side and gently rubbed her back. "Oh dear. Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Ailuin paled at this news, looking shocked. Ilayana frowned and looked at her son.

"You can't just leave her like this. She's too vulnerable while carrying a child. Send someone else to Avinora, my son." Ailuin frowned, knowing that he couldn't stay. "I cannot, mother. It has to be me. I do not want to trouble Quinton with this when he has only just arrived and I am the only one who can get Ros out of the dungeons."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 6:35 am

"Sadly, Ailuin must go. I'm fine. If Ailuin is doing what i think he's doing, a royal bail is only applicable if he shows in person. Also its very expensive, so please keep in mind of that Ailuin." Elayne said tiredly. "I need a lie down..." Elayne sighed as she got onto the bed and sighed. "Ailuin, if Ros is what you want, i fully support it." Elayne looked at him with a smile even though her head was spinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 6:44 am

"Yes, I plan to do a royal bail and claim her and her girls. The cost is of no matter to me. But I have to be there in person, mother." Ilayana sighed before conceding. "Very well. I keep a close eye on her then. I will leave you to get some rest, Elayne. I will look after the children." She exited the bedroom and left the two of them alone.

Ailuin moved to sit down beside his wife and take her hand in his, raising it to his lips to kiss her knuckles. "She is what I want. I thank you for being my wife and being a wonderful mother to our children. I will not forget my love for you and you will always hold a special place in my heart."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 6:55 am

Elayne smiled at Ailuin and embraced him tightly. "I love you Ailuin, i will always love you. We just love other people more..." She said as she played with his hair. "Do you want to keep it? The baby i mean? Im sure in this instance, Aire would understand if we wanted it gone..." She asked him seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 6:58 am

"Yes, that is true." He kissed her forehead and held her close to him before letting her go as he looked at her. "The baby? I am not certain. It would be wise to get rid of it, but you are the mother and I will leave that right to you. I do not like the idea of killing my own child, but it would complicate things. But I will leave it up to you."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 7:21 am

"I'll talk to Aire about it tomorrow. You're right, it'll complicate our lives and quite frankly it was a mistake. I was drunk, i convinced you to drink with me, and things got out of hand." Elayne sighed as she went to lie down and rest for she had a busy day tomorrow watching Ailuin's son and seeing Aire. 

Meanwhile in the dungeons, Ros and her girls were huddled together in a cell. A guard showed up as Ros stood up. "My girls are freezing at night. I demand you treat us like human beings. Feed my girls and give them proper blankets to keep warm!" Ros glared at the guard as he smirked. Another came by and snickered "Well if you weren't dressed so indecent your flock of lustful hens wouldn't be so cold. "I demand you treat us with respect at once you lowlives!" She growled as the door sung open and they snatched Ros out of the cell as the other girls hollered and screamed to let her go as they tied her to a post and undid her rags they put her in the girls in. "This'll teach you a lesson to shut your whore mouth!" On guard cracked a whop at Ros's bare back. Ros stifled he cries and gripped her binds to ignore the slashes at her back. Ros was then thrown back in a cell on her own this time as her back slashes were bleeding out .

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 7:39 am

"All right. I respect your decision." He smiled at her and bent to kiss her forehead. "Get some rest and I will check on you later on." He got up and left the bedroom to get things prepared for his journey.

Time-Skip

Ailuin had made great haste to make it to the kingdom of Avinora. He hadn't wanted to leave his son behind, but he knew that the child would be safe with Elayne and everyone else looking after him. He had thought to go alone, but decided to bring at least one other person with him. As Elas had been unable to be found, he had thought to take Ayen, his captain of the guard with him.

However, Ayen claimed he was busy and sent his sister instead. Truthfully, Ayen didn't want to leave Ernessa alone in case of the guards mistreating her again and he understood that. He stepped out of the carriage as they arrived at the gates of the castle, motioning for Aenwyn to follow him closely as he approached the gates.

He showed no sign of surprise as he was barred from entering the castle grounds. "State your business," The guard said, glowering at the elven king. "I came to speak with my brother-in-law and claim Rosalind Fyreheart and her girls that have been wrongly placed in the dungeons." The guard paused and exchanged a look with his fellow guardsmen before looking back at the king.

"Sorry, but the king isn't accepting anyone and we don't know anything about this woman. So kindly fuck off." Aenywn glowered at the men, placing a hand on her sword's hilt. "How dare you speak to the king in such a manner, you worthless scum!" Ailuin held up a hand, causing her to lower her hand and huff. "I am not leaving until I see my brother-in-law and claim those women."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Delia was making her normal rounds with her men at their posts for any kinds of reports. Most of it was redundant but Delia liked to stick to protocol so nothing was overlooked in regards to the Kingdom's safety. Delia was walking to the southern gate when a certain elf caught her eye. "Ailuin?" She thought to herself before sprinting forward. Delia had much matured a bit since Ailuin had seen her, her eyes were wiser and her face a bit more stern. She had a nasty claw mark from above her eye to mid cheek. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Delia scowled at her men. "You know who he is, why turn Ailuin away? Answer me!" Delia growled as one of the guards shuddered at her raised voice. "We didn't want elves walking about..." One admitted. "Our queen is elf... Get lost you two. Get out of my sight. Theighns, Sanders, you two replace their post!" Delia scowled before turning to Ailuin. "Im sorry, the Kingdom has been tense. We had a dark elf ambush, decimated a whole village, people are on edge..." Delia turned from the expecting them to follow her fast walking. "How may i be of assistance, brother in law?" Delia asked as she continued to lead them inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed May 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Movement caught his eye and he turned to see Delia approaching them. He almost didn't recognize her but then he realized who it was and he was relieved that she had come to see what was going on. Surely she wouldn't turn him away. He was silent as he watched her scold her men and dismiss them.

"It is quite all right, Delia. I know that there are still humans out there that do not trust elves." He motioned for Aenywn to follow him as he hurried after Delia. "I came to see Callum and to claim Rosalind Fyreheart and her girls. They were arrested a few days ago by Adrian Hallowshade. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get Ros out of there."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 12:00 am

"So you're willing to claim her...well the price is a thousand gold per girl. Ros is five thousand gold since she ran the nonregistered establishment. She broke the law...but fine take them. Brothels are nothing but trouble for your city. I must get a hearing arranged with Adrian. Callum doesn't bother himself with such things anymore..." Delia said in an unpleasant tone as she lead Ailuin into the court room. Delia then turned and looked at him. "I must have the payment by next week. Sit and I'll call gor Adrian and the prisoners." She said coldly before looking at Aenwyn with a glint but she didnt last her gaze too long.

Not long after Adrian walked in with his long red robes cascading behind him. "King Ailuin, what a pleasure to see you. I'm aftaid King Callum is out of the city today but rest assured i may handle anything you desire." Adrian smirked as he sat in the advisor chair beside the throne. "I was informed that you want to claim Madame Fyreheart and her...ladies. How charitable. "Doing so, they are no longer welcome to our city. I think that is a fair enough arrangement. We have enough problems in our city as it were. Do you accept the terms?" He stared at Ailuin with a gruesome smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu May 09, 2019 12:11 am

Ailuin was puzzled by Delia's sudden mood change, but didn't question it. "I see. That is quite all right." Despite his words, Ailuin was not looking forward to dealing with Adrian Hallowshade. There was something about the man that didn't sit right with him. "Of course. I will arrange for it to be brought immediately." Aenywn looked at Delia with interest, curious about the look she was given.

For some reason, she felt a little flustered by the look and averted her gaze, clearing her throat. Ailuin didn't pay her any mind as he sat to wait for Adrian to show up. When he finally did, he stood up and looked at Adrian. "That is quite all right. I will wait until he returns." He stepped closer, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes, I wish to claim her and her ladies. I accept these terms with no complaint." His expression was neutral but he did not like the way that Adrian looked at him. There was something sinister about that smile.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 12:27 am

"Excellent, no need for paperwork. Im just happy that someone else is collecting these troublesome whores and ridding them of our great city. Perhaps the elves will make them better examples of society..." He smirked as he motioned for the guards to let in the prisoners. Eight ladies walked in line buth the ninth limped painfully. Her body was bruised, her lip busted but she kept on moving.

"Now, i have other matters to attend to. Farewell." Adrian looked smug as Ros fell over and groaned as the other courteasans turned but their chains constrained them. Delia coldly stared at them and began to unchain them one by one. When Delia got to Ros, she merely glared at the wounded courtesan. She then turned away from them and walked past Aenwyn again with a glance up and down but got flustered and looked away. Ros was sweating painfully as she tried block out the cuts in her back and bruises from the guards mistreatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu May 09, 2019 12:35 am

Ailuin frowned at the way that Adrian was speaking about Ros and her girl's but didn't say anything about it. He turned his attention towards the prisoners being led into the court room but his eye was on the ninth one. It took everything in him not to run towards her immediately. He didn't want Adrian to know how important she was to him.

He waited until Adrian had left before he walked over to Ros and the ladies. He glanced at Delia. "Perhaps you and I could catch up over lunch one of these days. I do not plan to leave until I speak with your brother." Aenwyn couldn't help but watch Delia in obvious interest, finding the other woman quite attractive.

Truthfully, the red headed elf was into women as she didn't trust many men. The king and her brother were the only exception to that fact. Ailuin moved to help Ros up as they were left alone, gently cupping her cheek. "Ros, I am sorry that I did not come sooner. Will you forgive me?" He hugged her gently, not wanting to hurt her in her injured state.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 12:50 am

"I do not deem that wise Ailuin. Go home. I will notify you when my brother is available." Delia hissed before storming off. Delia wasn't one for spectatles of arguments. She made demands not negotiations anymore. Being Captain of the guard had made her bitter and irritable, always trying to prove her worth as a female captain. 

Ros allowed Ailuin to hug her but she looked at him worried. Alduin and Clarabelle, are they alright?" Ros said as she grunted but tried to stand up. Ros tried to ignore his affections as the others did not know of her feelings for the king. "I nees to see him... I want to leave." She frowned as the other girls seemed frightened too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 am

Ailuin didn't understand why Delia was suddenly being so hostile after being kind to him at first. As soon as she heard he had come for the whores, her personality had shifted. Did she think bad of him now? He frowned but shook his head. "Very well. I shall leave for now," He said but made no move to stop her and instead turned to focus on Ros.

He let her go, knowing that it was unwise for people to know how close they were. "Ros, they are safe. They made it to the kingdom in one peace and Elayne is looking after Alduin. We will leave at once. Will you be okay to ride in the carriage with those wounds?" He asked, worried about her state.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Ros nodded as her Ladies continued to lead her out of the castle. It took almost what felt like a life time to get to the carriage. When they got to tbe carriage, naturally Ros couldn't sit with her back bouncing onto the carriage wall so her girls helped make the ground of the carriage comfortable for Ros as she leaned her torso over the seat instead. "That son of a twat... I really wish i could curse him!" She growled tiredly and in pain as her back bled out one her and Ailuin were alone while the girls rode on horses out side of the carriage, knowing they wanted to speak privately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat May 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Ailuin was still worried about her but he wasn't about to hover over her too much. He didn't think that she would appreciate it and knew that she just wanted to get to their son. He still couldn't believe he was seeing her and that they had a child. While Ros's ladies were helping her into the carriage, he took Aenwyn aside.

"I want you to stay here and keep an eye on things. Will you do this for me?" He whispered, not wanting anyone to overhear them. She nodded. "Of course, my king. Please tell my brother so that he doesn't worry." Ailuin nodded and then moved to get into the carriage once Ros was settled. He closed the door and turned his attention towards her.

"I apologize for not coming sooner. I came as soon as I was informed about your capture," Ailuin said, gazing down at Ros from his position on the seat of the carriage. He was quiet for a moment before he sighed and looked at her. "Why did you leave without saying goodbye? I was going to ask you to stay with me."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 4:51 pm

"That's why I had to leave..." Ros said as she avoided eye contact. "Ailuin, I'm a whore and you're a king. Things could never be right between us. I want them to but the reality is your people will never see me the way Elayne is seen. They will lose respect for you and i cant live with myself for that. Your people will never accept me as their queen. They wont." Ros winced as the carriage bounced slightly as she frowned at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat May 18, 2019 5:03 pm

Ailuin sighed, shaking his head as he looked down at her. "Ros, I don't care if you're a whore. I still love you, regardless of what you've had to done to survive after what Gregory did to your family. I would gladly give up my crown if it meant that I could be with you." It was selfish of him to want to still be with her, regardless of what his people thought, but he had always done the right thing.

Didn't he deserve the chance to be selfish for once in his life? He had always put aside his own thoughts and feelings to be the perfect son and then the perfect king. He was tired of it. "Belle will be taking over the mantle once she is old enough. I plan to step down as king. We could be together then. I want to be apart of your life and our son's."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum