Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories of the Past

Go down

Memories of the Past Empty Memories of the Past

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Marcus paused, watching her as she approached him. He hadn't expected her to suddenly come towards him instead of away from him. The moment her hand touched his, he jumped, but not away from her. He was just startled by the sudden influx of emotions that weren't his own. He had been told about this. The signs that one had a bond with another vampire, the bond between mates. She was to be his mate? His mother had told him that not all mates shared mutual feelings. She was so scared to let anyone in. Would she let him in? Now that she knew that he was her mate? "My mother told me about bonds between mates...I didn't think I'd find my mate until I was older." He then paused, unable to help but blush as he nodded his head. "I do. I've been watching you since you first arrived. I wanted to talk to you, to get to know you, but I was too scared. I'd seen how you reacted to those who tried to get close to you. But I'm not scared anymore." He held out his hand to her, palm facing towards the sky. "May I kiss you?" He asked, still blushing.
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Memories of the Past Empty Re: Memories of the Past

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Marie blushed scarlet as he asked to kiss her. No one ever kissed her before. Not like that...like in a girlfriend way. Marie looked at him timidly and nodded as she turned to him to face him. Her cheeks were rosy pink and her blue doll eyes fluttered shyly at him. She held his hand again before closing her eyes and pursing her lips for a kiss. She felt awkward but she could tell he did too so she felt better knowing he felt the same feelings she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Marcus gave her a warm, bright smile and leaned forward. He had never kissed anyone before, but figured that it couldn't be all that hard. After all, he had seen adults kiss all of the time. He held her hand with one hand while the other gently cupped her cheek and pulled her to him as he pressed his lips gently against hers in a sweet, innocent kiss. The feel of her soft lips against his own was like something he had never felt before. She was so soft and warm and he couldn't help but want to explore this new feeling. Not to mention, the influx of emotions from her side of the bond magnified his own feelings and almost overwhelmed him, but he didn't pull away.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Marie felt warmth and this overwhelming feeling of joy when Marcus kissed her. He was so gentle and soft with her like she was breakable. His emotions were pure, genuine, and loving towards her. She never felt anything like this as she sighed into his kiss. Basking in affection instead of running from it. As he kissed her, Marie put her arms around his neck and relaxed for a moment. She finally felt safe with someone and accepted which never happened.

That was until she heard a voice laughing at them. "Kissing dirty half bloods, Brother? What a disgrace! Next thing you know, father will make you king and your half blood mutt will be queen." Cedric, Marcus's half brother, jeered and laughed at them, He had a group of other young pure blood children laugh with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Marcus honestly felt like he was on cloud nine. He could definitely see why all of the adults were so crazy about kissing. He completely let his guard gown, part of him feeling like he was safe in the gardens and the other half just plain forgetting about his surroundings. It wasn't until he heard laughing that he pulled away, whipping around to see who was laughing at them. He flushed in embarrassment, but not shame, and glared at his brother. "Half bloods aren't dirty! You're dirty!" It wasn't much of an insult, but he was angry about Cedric's cruel words. He pulled away from Marie and hid her behind him as he stood, protecting her from their sneers and dirty looks. "Don't you have anything better to do than be a jerk and harass people?" He then turned his attention towards the other children. "And you! You're only laughing because you think Cedric is so cool. You can't see how much of a rotten person he really is. I pity you fools, I do."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Marie looked around at the kids laughing and felt a little uncomfortable. This was why she didn't talk to other kids, they could be so mean. "Heh, Or maybe you don't know which side you're on!" Cedric scoffed as Marie cowered slightly. "Wait until your mom finds out you kissed a half blood!" Cedric laughed and ran off as the kids kind of dispersed, bored now that Cedric wasn't around. Marie felt unease and tried to sneak away from Marcus when he wasn't looking. She was afraid now that Moirah Blood would find out she kissed her son. She was the Queen after all and Marie was not worthy to be Marcus's mate in their eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Marcus rolled his eyes, not bothered by the kid's jeering or his brother's words. He wasn't about to let Cedric get more of a rise out of him. "I don't care if she knows!" He spat after Cedric, but a part of him wanted to run after him and make sure he didn't tell his mother. But he didn't want to leave Marie by herself. He turned to face her once they were alone, gently grabbing her arm to stop her from sneaking away. "Hey, don't listen to them. They don't know what they're talking about. They're too stupid to realize that there's really no difference between pure bloods and half bloods. The only difference is your parents were sired and mine were born. That's the only difference. It doesn't make us better than you, at least in my opinion." He then paused, knowing she was afraid about his mother. "Don't worry about my mother. I won't let her hurt you, okay?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:59 pm

Marie looked around frightened as she allowed him to stop her. She then looked up at him and nodded. "But...you're the prince...I shouldn't have done what I did. What if I get in trouble?" Marie said as she thought of Gabriel and worried if he would punish her or cast her out. "I... I need to go to my room..." Marie said as she pulled away and hurried away. Marie didn't look back this time and scurried off until she found her room. She knew she should be nervous but at the same time she felt this joy in her that she found her mate. She couldn't help but spin around and giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:08 pm

"Marie, you didn't do anything wrong and if anything, it's my fault. I'm the one who kissed you. If anyone is going to get in trouble, it's going to be me. Trust me, you'll be fine." Marcus couldn't help but frown, knowing that she was still nervous and afraid despite what he had just said. "Marie, wait!" As she pulled, he went to go after her but stopped himself. Maybe she needed some time alone. He then sighed and headed back to his room to wait and see if his mother would be paying him a visit. He didn't doubt that Cedric had made sure that word had reached his mother about him kissing a half blood. He headed to his room and moved to sit down on the window seat in his room. The view it offered was that of the garden, which had always made it easy for him to watch Marie when she was in the garden. It was one of his favorite places to sit and relax. He couldn't help but worry about Marie, though. What if she did get in trouble? He would feel so bad about that. But he knew, that his parents would surely understand once he told them that she was his mate. Surely then they wouldn't send her away. Right? He wasn't sure but he hoped.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Moirah sighed as she walked to the royal tower. She knew about the kiss thanks to Cedric and wanted to speak with her son. She was informed he went home so she made her way to their living quarters. As she shut the door to the elaborate living room she walked over to the door of his room and noticed it was open. So he was waiting for her? Good. She lightly tapped her knuckles on the door. "Marcus, Dear, may I speak with you?" She spoke before walking in and going over to the window to sit with him on the opposite side. "Heard...you kissed the Crowe girl. Is this true?" Moirah asked firmly as she expected an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:24 pm

Marcus knew it was only a matter of time until his mother came to see him. He figured he might as well get comfortable while he waited for her. She was bound to be cross with him, but maybe, just maybe she wouldn't be. He wasn't sure. He had never kissed a girl before so he had no idea how his mother would react, especially since it was their half-blood guest. He lifted his head as he heard his mother enter the living quarters, but didn't look over towards the door until she rapped her knuckles against the door. "Of course, mother. Come in," He said, watching her as she entered the room and came to sit across him. He eyed her for a moment after her question, hesitant to answer. "And if it is, will you get mad at me?" He asked, slightly dancing around the question as he probed to see if she would be angry with him or not.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:50 pm

Moirah sighed at her son as she knew she wasn't mad at him but it was improper for him to get attached to this girl. "I wouldn't be mad but concerned. You know about this girl's situation. She'll never grow up. Even if she did, your the prince. You deserve a lady in your life who can give you proper children and can grow with you. Not someone who is stuck in a child's body." Moirah said as she tried to keep calm. "She won't even be here that long. Maybe wait for other girls or even your mate to show up...there's still time for that..." Moirah smiled while patting his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:57 pm

Marcus was quiet for awhile before he shook his head and looked at his mother seriously. "Yes, I kissed her, but you need to hear why I kissed her. It's not just because I like her, because I do like her, but I found out something today. We touched and I felt her emotions and she felt mine. When you told me about mates and bonds, you said that when you're with your mate, you can feel their emotions. I can feel hers! So that must mean she's my mate, right?" He looked up at her and suddenly looked afraid. "Please don't send her away, mother. She's important to me. I finally got her to open up to me and if you send her away... I feel like my world would crash around me." He began to tear up, unable to help it as he looked pleadingly at his mother.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm

"Marcus...there will be other mates in vampire's life. Just because you somehow have a bond with this half-blood, which shouldn't be possible, doesn't mean she's a suitable mate for you. I will not allow it and you will obey me." Moirah said firmly before standing. "It's for your own good. You may hate me now for it but in time, you will understand." Moirah says more softly before thinking back to a secret she never told anyone. When she fell for a slayer and turned him. "You should get to your studies now." She sighed before shutting the door and glared at the floor. No half-blood was going to seduce her son, that would not do.

Moirah hurried out the door and walked briskly to where the throne room was. She then waited for Gabriel to finish whatever he may be doing before entering. "You and I need to talk." Moirah walked up to her husband defiantly with a challenging glare in her eyes. While his other wives may have been too scared to challenge Gabriel, Moirah was not afraid. She supposed it was why Gabriel was attracted to her in the first place because she was a challenge and unlike the others. It was why she became his queen and not one of the many wives with low titles. Few things intimidated Moirah, except for this girl her boy was mitten with. "You need to send that Crowe girl home with her family. She over stayed her welcome, Gabriel!" Moirah hissed as she fangs sprung out and her eyes glared red at him threateningly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Marcus could not believe the words coming out from his mother's mouth. He thought that she would be happy that he had found his mate, but she wasn't. It both confused and angered him, because she didn't seem like she was going to give him a chance to defend himself or even Marie. He didn't want to obey his mother. He liked Marie. He didn't want anyone else. Marie was pretty and interesting. He didn't care that she couldn't grow up right now or that she was a halfblood. He was now determined to fight this, if only because his mother had forbade it. But it was also because he liked Marie and didn't want to give her up. And he would find a way to help her grow up. He didn't say anything, letting his mother think she had won. After the door closed, he got up from the window and sulked.

Meanwhile, Gabriel was sitting on his throne, reading a report while a nervous looking servant stood in front of him, waiting for him to finish. He looked up briefly as Moirah entered, before looking back down to the report and finished reading it. Once he was done, he gestured for the servant to take it back. "I will deal with that matter later. I assure you that it will be handled." He then turned his attention towards Moirah, a bored look on his features as he raised an eyebrow at her. "And what is it that we need to discuss, dear wife?" He asked, noticing how riled up she was. It wasn't often that she got like this, so it must be something important. As she finally came out with it, he couldn't help but be intrigued. "And why should I do that? Has she done something to offend you? To my knowledge, she has kept to herself and hasn't even interacted with you. What could she have done to warrant such anger from you, my love?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:35 pm

"She's kissed our son! Marcus thinks this little half-blood is his mate! He refuses to listen and I know he's going to continue to not listen to me! I say she goes! Now!!!" Moirah says rather forcefully. Few things angered her but when it came to her precious boy, she was very protective of him. Especially since he was a sickly baby, Moirah never left her baby boy's side until he was strong enough, even now she still coddled her son, worrying about him often. "He is your heir! A half blood is not fit to be his mate!" Moirah hissed angrily at Gabriel and getting more flustered by his strange behavior. "Do you find this amusing?!" She growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Gabriel was surprised to hear that Marie had kissed Marcus. Did that mean that his son had finally gotten the courage to talk to her? He may be a busy man, but he had noticed his son's fixation on the girl. This was rather interesting. Marcus was a smart boy and if he said that she was his mate, then she certainly was. Marcus wasn't the type to lie, after all. "Moirah, we both know that Marcus knows better than to lie to either of us. Did he specifically say that she was his mate or that he only thought she was? Was he able to feel her emotions?" Gabriel moved to stand up from his throne, walking over to his enraged wife and placed a hand on her cheek. "The times are changing, my dear. Perhaps the fates have decided that a new change ought to be brought to our way of doing things by making our pureblooded son mate with a half blood or perhaps it is simply nothing." He gently stroked her cheek and pulled her in close, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Of course not, my love. However, I think you are being a little too overprotective. Let the boy have some fun and explore things on his own. It won't do him any harm." Naturally, Gabriel wanted to learn more about this situation and see how it would unfold. A pureblood mating a half blood? How intriguing. No, she could not be sent away. Not yet. "I see no reason to send her away."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:20 pm

Moirah was furious at Gabriel for not respecting her wishes. "I don't care if it is true. He will not be mated with an eternal child! Have you ever considered how hard life will be for Marcus when he ages and this half-blood remains the same?! What happens to Marcus when he's sexually active? He cannot mate with her then...oh god the thought of him try! It's disgusting!" Moirah shuddered and then pushed Gabriel off her firmly but gentle as she crossed her arms. "He needs to continue the family line!" Moirah says as as shadow crept by and Delilah appeared with what looked like a goblet of blood.

"Here, my dear...you look thirsty...Why yell at our dear husband? He's under enough stress, Moirah." Delilah said in a patronizing tone. "Besides....Gabriel has plenty of heirs to choose from if your boy isn't fit enough...Cedric has been taking his studies quite seriously." Delilah smirks and snakes over behind Gabriel's back and gently massages it. "You are really tense, my Love." She says with a snide grin to Moirah who rolls her eyes at Delilah. Of course, she would be happy that Marcus had an imperfection and try to convince Gabriel that her son was fit to rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:32 pm

"And what if she is his only mate? Would you still deny him the chance for love?" He asked, though he could understand her reasoning. Any relationship started with Marie would be doomed from the start, as she was incapable of growing up. Still, he had a feeling Marcus wouldn't let that stop him. In fact, he was absolutely certain that Marcus would try to find a cure. "I understand your reasoning, Moirah, but at least give Marcus the chance to experience things for himself before we send her away. I do agree that a relationship started with her would be doomed and I have intent to speak with Marcus about the matter. But I will not send her away just yet and my decision is final." He paused and glanced over as Delilah made her appearance.

He didn't want to get involved in any squabbles between his wives, knowing it would only end up giving him trouble. "Moirah, I understand you are unhappy with my decision, but I will not be changing my mind anytime soon. At least let me have a talk with Marcus and the Crowe girl before we make any hasty decisions." He relaxed from the massaging of his back, looking pleased as he glanced over at Delilah. "I'm glad to hear that Cedric is taking his studies seriously."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:40 pm

"When do you plan on talking to him? You hardly see him." Moirah had enough and begun to storm away but stopped. "Mark my words, Gabriel. That girl will never be enough for my son." Moirah hissed in defeat for now. "She will never mate with my son, not if I can help it!" Moirah growled before dashing away. Delilah shook her head and sighed at Moirah. "She's going to drive her son away with an attitude like that. Shouldn't Marcus's happiness come first? I mean if he doesn't want to be King...He shouldn't be forced to...." Delilah said as she hugged Gabriel close to comfort him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:44 pm

Gabriel was in no mood to chase after her, knowing it would only make her angrier. He shook his head and watched her retreat before turning his attention towards Delilah. He wrapped an arm around her, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Moirah has always been protective of the boy. When he was born, we almost lost him. He had trouble developing. Even though he finally started to develop, she never stopped coddling him. She thinks that she's doing what is best for him, but you're right. If she's not careful, she will chase him away. I will need to have a talk with her about that, but not now. Not while she's still cross with me. I know better than to approach her again after denying her request to send the Crowe girl away."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:55 pm

"I don't understand why you concern yourself with the half-blood girl or any of them to be honest. We're stronger than them. They are nothing to us. Why all this trouble with them?" Delilah scoffed but then took the goblet in her hand and pointedly held it in front of his face. "Now drink, you're working far too hard and this blood is starting to get cold." Delilah said with a humored chuckle. While she did so Cedric peaked around the corner and looked at his father and mother timidly. "Hello dear, did you want to say hello to your father before studies?" Delilah smiled lovingly at her little boy. He was quite handsome like his father and quite a clever boy. Cedric walked over timidly and bowed his head in respect to his father. "Father..." He acknowledged shyly. "He learned five new languages recently..." Delilah sung cheerfully and with pride at her boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:00 pm

"If I indulge them, it keeps them happy. The last thing I want is a rebellion of some kind. Not to mention, I don't mind them." He looked at the goblet and chuckled, accepting it from her hand and taking a drink. "Thank you, my love." He took a few more sips before noticing Cedric. "Hello, Cedric. Come closer and let me have a good look at you." He then glanced at Delilah, acknowledging what she said. He turned back to Cedric. "What languages did you learn?" He asked, showing interest in his son as he took another sip of blood.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:10 pm

"R-Russian, Spanish, Swedish..." Cedric paused nervously and looked to his mother. "Go on dear..." Delilah encouraged him to keep speaking as he tried to get her to do all the speaking. Cedric took a deep sigh before continuing. "German and Italian..." Cedric finished as he stared shyly at his father, worrying that he wouldn't approve. "His french has been improving too and we are working on Japanese soon, isn't that right?" Delilah said as Cedric nodded. "Oh and he has been wonderful at his history lessons and Mathematics." Delilah tried to help him out before staring at him. "He still...seems to have an issue with...picking on others. We're working on that..." Delilah said with a disgruntled voice as Cedric winced and ducked his head in shame. "On of the mothers told me he was making fun of the Crowe girl and Marcus..." She said irritably as Cedric shuffled nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Gabriel nodded in approval, taking another sip from the goblet. "Knowing as many languages is a key point of being a Blood. If you hope to one day rule in my place, you will need to learn all that you can. There will be people who don't speak the common tongue, so knowledge of other languages is important. Even if you do not get chosen as future lead, it is still important for you to know these things." It seemed that Gabriel was quite pleased with his son's progress. He finished drinking the blood from the goblet and looked at Cedric. "You're still picking on others, boy?" He asked, his expression darkening in disapproval. "You are a Blood. We demand respect but that does not mean we are so above everyone else that we have the right to put others down. You will stop this nonsense and get along with Marcus and the Crowe girl. Do you understand me, Cedric?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum