Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Faery King and the Land of Fae

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Faery King and the Land of Fae Empty The Faery King and the Land of Fae

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:54 am

Elora was dressed in her beautiful flowing white and gold gown she scrapped up pennies from her Christmas money to buy online. She was with her friends at the local park as they role-played every Saturday. As they finished up the Session most of her friends ran off to go home but Elora did not want to go just yet. Her father was quite kind and she loved him but her Step-Mother Lisa was quite mean and unfair to her. She always worked Elora hard and made her watch over Lisa's two little demon daughters who didn't know any manners whatsoever. Elora sighed and walked over to a stone bench as she pulled out her copy of the Silmarillion by Tolkien, beginning to read. Merlin, her white long haired german shepherd, accompanied her to these meetings as well. He sat down on the grass beside her and huffed as he was a quiet and good tempered dog. As she looked by her she noticed the familiar crow landing beside her on the bench. It was odd that such a creature would ever so freely sit by her but she assumed he got friendly over time since she gave him a snack every time she was at the park.

"Good Afternoon Lord Gwaihir, I suspect you have come forth to receive a feast?" She giggled as she spoke dramatically in a fantastical voice before pulling out a cookie and crumbling it up in pieces before placing it on a bench. She smiled at him before sighing and looking at the lake nearby. "We may only have a couple of months left before I depart for college...father is insisting I go to university and Lisa has been even more persistent about it. I over heard her packing my things away and selling some so she can finally get her music studio. As if she knows anything about music besides the horrid screeching of her violin. Me? I personally love the flute, piano, or the harp. I want to be a writer but father says it's a poor man's profession and I should be more practical like a nurse. Ugh, I couldn't work with sickness and death around me. Lisa wanted me to learn child development and become a teacher. No thank you!" Elora shuddered as she looked at the crow.

"You're so lucky you're a bird...you get to be free. Fly where ever you want and flee from anything that bothers you. Well except from that cat that almost caught you on the first day we met." She giggled and huffed in amusement at recalling the event. "You were so lucky my skill at throwing rocks came in handy to scare that mean old thing off of you." She chuckled and sighed as she looked at her book. "Why couldn't I have lived in a fantasy world? I feel like it would have better suited me as a person." She said and then gasped as she looked at her phone. "Oh no! It's almost five o'clock! If Lisa finds out I'm late she's going to have my head! Farwell, Lord Gwaihir! Come, Merlin! Come on!" She said before grabbing her things and begun to run off.

As she ran through town, rain begun to pour onto her and drag her dress down. Luckily, she had a black under top and leggings under her dress as she bunched her skirt up and ran as fast as she could. "Ohhhh this is not fair!" She whined irritably as she tried to run with her soaking clothes weighing down on her. Merlin was running beside her and barking gently as they raced to get home in the pouring rain. As Elora got to the porch, her heart sank as Lisa was waiting for her. "Mildred, you're thirty minutes late and you're soaking wet." Lisa said in a perturbed as Elora shuddered at her birth name. "I'm sorry! I lost track of time!" Elora said with a whine She said as she tried to get in the house. "Come on Merlin!" Elora said as Lisa halted her. "Oh no! I'm not having smelly wet dog in my house!" She protested as Elora scoffed. "But its pouring!" She cried as Lisa shooed him to the garage. Elora stomped away with a hiss of protest as she walked into the house.

"Elora, you were late when you said you'd watch the twins!" Lisa hissed as Elora sighed and knew she was gonna get hell. "I said I'm sorry!" She yelled back at her step-mother. "Let me finish! Your father and I never go out. I expect you to carry out your duties. If you had plans you should have told us!" She pestered Elora as she groaned. "You never ask if I have plans!" She whined as Lisa tried to make light of the situation to get closer to Elora. "Well It would be nice if you told me you had plans! I'd love for you to have plans! You should be dating boys at your age not playing pretend." She giggled but Elora felt sick and grunted before charging upstairs. "Millie, you're home! I was worried about you." Her father said as he caught her going to her room. "I can't do anything right can i?!" She yelled before slamming her door.

Her Father went halfway downstairs before Lisa stopped him. "She treats me like a wicked step-mother no matter what I say!" She whines at her husband as she manipulates him to be on her side. "She'll get over it. Give her time." Her father said as he went upstairs and knocked on Elora's door. "Millie, your mother and I are leaving now. The twins are watching TV. So please change clothes and go watch them. Your mother made a casserole so just heat it up for them." He said before leaving as Elora glared at the door. "You really weren't going to talk to me?! Sure take her majesty's side!" Elora hissed as she was already changed into light green tunic and a dark brown skirt. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it with frustration till she was breathless.

As the night went on the twins disrespected her at every turn and ran a muck the house screaming. Elora was so tired of this being her routine every weekend while her parents went out to dine. "Okay, time for dinner." She said tiredly as the twins both stuck tongues at her. She couldn't deny she hated her step-sisters with a passion. "Stick your tongues out at me one more time and I will rip them out..." She thought to herself as she put their plates in front of them. Both grinned and grabbed handfuls of food and threw it at her but she was quick enough to dodge one but the other hit her in the face as the cackled. Elora glared and grabbed a wash cloth to wipe her face. "That's it! Its bedtime!" She yells as she grabs both twins by the wrists and pulls them upstairs. She chucks them into their bedroom and leans against the door as they kick and scream at it.

"Want a bedtime story?" Elora growls as she grins wildly with malice in her baby blue eyes. "Once their was a beautiful maiden who's step-mother always left her to watch over her wretched twins! The poor maiden was hurt, over worked, and tired of being treated like a slave. So one night the king of faeries came to her offered his hand in marriage and he would turn her little bratty twins into goblins! Of course, the maiden refused this gift and the Faery King accepted but told her she had three days to change her mind. On the third day, tired from her wicked step-mother's demands and her terrible step-sisters cruelty the Maiden couldn't stand no longer. She begged the Faery King to rid her of her problems! He turned those selfish little brats into goblins and took her away to be his queen!" She finished her story and heard the twins crying. She opened the door to find them in their beds weeping and smirked that she scared them. "I really wish the Faery King would take me away, right now..." She said as she turned to go into her room to sleep. She put on her white lacy doll dress night gown that was down past her knees and hopped into bed. After being exhausted from everything that happened, it was long before Elora was drifting off to dreamland.

Back to top Go down

The Faery King and the Land of Fae Empty Re: The Faery King and the Land of Fae

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:29 am

Everything changed when he met Elora. Before meeting her, he had been a nameless entity with no real purpose. One day, he had been in his crow form and he had been ambushed by a cat. Of course, he probably could have easily shaken the cat off but he was vulnerable in his crow form and he didn't want to reveal his true form to the humans. He had learned a long time ago that humans feared the unknown. It was better to hide than to reveal himself and risk causing trouble. She had found him while he was trying to escape the cat and had helped him out.

From that moment, things had changed. She had shown him kindness when most ignored him and treated him as something disgusting. She wasn't afraid of him and she had even given him a name. Gwaihir. It was a fine name, at least, in his opinion. After all, his creator had never given him a name and he had not chosen one for himself. After their first meeting, he would find her in the park and seek out her company. He liked it when she shared food with him and talked to him. It was nice to have someone open up to him.

Truthfully, before meeting her, he had been lonely. Lost and unsure of what to do with the life he had been given. He felt like now, he had a purpose. She told him of her troubles and it made him want to help her. But what could he do? How could he, a simple creature make her happy? She would surely shun him if she saw his true form. So, he didn't reveal himself. It was better for her to think of him as a normal crow. He still wanted to help her, though. So, he created a land with the powers given to him. A land of mystical wonder with fascinating creatures that he knew that she would like. If only he could show her that land. Would she smile? Would she be happy? He didn't know.

It was a day like any other. She was in the park with her friends, playing pretend with them. After they had all left, she was left alone with her dog and he felt it was safe to approach her. He flew down from the branch he was on and landed on the bench beside her, cawing at her in greeting. As she noticed him, he felt happiness bubble up within her. Her smile was the best, after all. Along with her laugh. He hated seeing her sad. As she sprinkled the cookie crumbs on the bench, he hopped closer and began to eat, savoring the meal she had given him. It wasn't much but to him, it was everything. He listened to her words, his wise eyes watching her as she talked. She was leaving in a couple of months? This wouldn't do. He didn't want to say goodbye to her. To never see her smile again or hear her voice. Truthfully, he had fallen in love with her. He had never loved before but it felt right to him.

He would have to make his move tonight if he wanted to take her away from her troubles. He had preparing to do. Everything had to be perfect for her arrival in her new home. He was sad to see her go but knew she had to get home. He took to the skies and followed her home, ensuring that she made it safely to her house. He didn't like her step-mother. She seemed like a vile woman who didn't care about Elora. She was the worst. He moved to perch on a branch outside Elora's bedroom window, waiting for night to fall. The rain didn't bother him. He watched her through the windows as she went about her daily business, caring for the twins she was forced to watch. He didn't like them either. They were loud and unruly and often caused Elora stress.

He peered inside the window and saw her heading upstairs to put the kids to bed. He flew to the nearest window that would allow him to listen in on her conversation. He listened to her story and couldn't help but smile on the inside. If only she knew how true her story was. She didn't know now, but after tonight, she would know. He would take her away from her horrible life and give her a new one. He needed a queen to rule his land, after all. He waited until she was inside before changing forms. With magic, he was able to open the window and enter her room. He gazed down at her sleeping form and smiled, watching her for but a few moments before approaching her. "Tonight, your life will get better, my sweet Elora." He spoke softly, not wanting to wake her as he took an extra precaution and sprinkled sleeping dust over her. He needed her to remain asleep until they arrived at their destination.

He pulled the covers off of her and plucked her from the bed, holding her against his chest like a groom would his bride before taking off to the window. He spread his wings and flew, traveling to his new land with his chosen queen in his arms. She would not wake until they had arrived. The journey was short, at least, for him. He made sure she was tucked safely in his arms as he traveled. In no time, he passed into his own realm, leaving the mortal plane and crossing over into the Fae lands. As he arrived at the palace, a few fae spotted him and bowed before opening the doors for him. He smiled, truly happy that she was now safe and no longer had to worry about her wicked step-mother or unruly half-sisters. He carried her into a room that would be hers. He had specially prepared it just for her. He laid her down on the bed and tucked her, pulling the covers up to her chest and bent to kiss her forehead.

"When you awake, you will know that you are safe. You will never have to worry about your family again. I am your new family. Sleep well, my Elora."
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:54 am

"Wait! You forgot her bear, Lancelot! If mother was without her bear, you know she would be truly afraid without him!" A little pixie named Twig the size of someones thumb was pulling at a bear's leg and grunting as she had issues flying and carrying it. Elora's mother gave her the bear when she was a baby, that was before she vanished leaving Elora alone with her father. It was a missing persons case that no one truly knew the answer to so Elora tried not to think about it. Elora cooed a soft snore in her sleep as the tiny little pixies fluttered in to help twig place Lancelot in her arms and to watch her sleep. "After all these years, we finally get to meet mother." Twig giggled with excitement as the others did as well in unison.

Then a little gnome with a rat like face and tail walked in by the name of Pip. "Oh shoo pixies! The Princess needs her beauty sleep! You all will meet her when it is day! Out! Out!" The Gnome jumped onto the bed Elora was sleeping and waved his hands at the pixies as they playfully flew to one bed to the other as their spirits were free as the wind and they only listened to Gwaihir. Twig giggled and flew to grab Pip by the tail and swing with it as Pip was losing balance and fell off the bed. "Ahhhhhh!" He cried as he was going to face plant onto the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 am

Gwaihir looked over as Twig appeared, carrying the bear that he had forgotten. He smiled gently, his golden eyes focusing on the small pixie. "Thank you, Twig. I can't believe that I forgot that. Your mother would have been quite lost without that vital piece." He returned his gaze to Elora, watching her as she slept. "I hope that she will be happy here with us. She will be so surprised when she wakes up and discovers she is now free from her troubles." He moved to brush some hair from her face, sitting down beside her on the bed. He could watch her sleep for ages, wondering what it was that she dreamed about. It wasn't the first time he had watched over her as she slept.

He looked up as Pip arrived and he turned to look at the gnome. "She won't wake up until the sleeping powder wears off. They can stay for a little while longer." He then got up, moving to catch Pip before he faceplanted. "Careful." He then turned to the pixies, a stern look on his face but there was a glint of mirth in his golden eyes. "Do not tease Pip so much, my mischievous little ones. Don't you have chores to be doing? The flowers need to wake up soon, don't they?" He chuckled and then turned his attention back towards Elora.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:21 am

"That's right! You all go now! Off to your chores!" Pip scoured at the little pixies as they all huffed and flew off obediently to their father. Twig on the other hand was stubborn and flew to sit onto Gwaihir's shoulder. "She's soooo pretty!" Twig cooed as Pip smiled and blushed at Elora. "She is beautiful, of course she's the reason we are here...because of her stories of us and Gwaihir's magic." He climbed off the bed. "More preparations to be made!" Pip shouted before wobbling away on his tiny feet. Twig stared at her for a while longer and then flew off to do her chores.

As the sun rose, Elora was beginning to awake but she didn't notice anything but the feel of holding her favorite bear. She had many stuffed animals but Lancelot was her favorite. She sighed as she opened her eyes and jumped as she realized the room was bigger, no it wasn't her room at all but it had all of her dolls, vanity items, and other belongings tucked away neatly. Some where placed very well like her vanity mirror by a window so she could enjoy the view for inspiration for her make up. Then she noticed all her books with stories were placed on a rather special hand crafted bookshelf. Elora didn't know what else to do but yelp in fright as she hopped out of bed and flung at the door to her room. She was in for a surprise when a faun guard was standing at her door. "Are you alright Princess?" He asked her as she bumped into him and fell. He reached out to help her up but she couldn't hold the startling shriek from her tiny voice as he froze in surprise. She crawled onto her feet and stumbled into a run as she kept running into odd creatures and screaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:30 am

Gwaihir didn't say anything when Twig remained behind, allowing her to stay a little bit longer. She was one of his favorites, after all. "She is the most beautiful girl in the world." It was obvious that he was quite smitten with her and for good reason too. She had shown him such kindness. He gazed down at her sleeping form, unable to deny the fact that he was excited for when she would wake up. Would she be happy? Or would she be scared? He hoped that she wouldn't be scared. After all, she was safe here and she didn't have to worry about her troubles anymore. She was free to be herself and do whatever she wanted. A part of him was nervous. What if she didn't like him? But then again, he felt like she would accept him because of how kind she was. He could do nothing but wait. As he was left alone with her, he lingered for a bit before getting up from the bed and heading out of the room in order to attend to other things.

As the sun rose, he knew that the sleeping dust would be wearing off soon. He finished what he was doing and headed to her room, eager to see if she was awake. As he neared her room, he heard a shriek and the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps. He turned the corner and came face to face with a fleeing Elora. He paused for a moment, before a look of alarm showed on his features. "Elora? What's wrong?" He asked, moving to intercept her and gently take her in his arms. He looked her over for any signs of injury. "What happened?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:40 am

She was halted by a stranger who caught her mid-run and as she looked up she gasped in fright. "I... who? where?" She said breathlessly in panic. She then saw a dragon fly by the window and yelped in fear. "What is wrong with me? This is a dream! This is a dream! This isn't real!" Elora tried to deny what she was seeing. "Oh god! Lisa told me one day I wouldn't be able to distinguish reality from fantasy! I'm going crazy!" She said as she ran her fingers through her golden locks. Then Twig flew at her face. "Hi Mother! I'm Twiiiii-" Twig tried to introduce herself but Elora screamed and pulled out of Gwaihir's grasp and swatted Twig who squealed as she was being flung way too hard at a wall and crying for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:47 am

He could tell that she was frightened and very confused and honestly, he didn't blame her. However, he had not anticipated that she would react this harshly to her new surroundings. "Relax, Elora. You are safe and nothing can hurt you here," He said softly, his golden eyes gazing down at her. As she said that she must be dreaming, he couldn't help but smile. "It's not a dream. You're awake and it's very real. I created this place just for you, Elora. I assure you that you are not going crazy." He then paused as Twig appeared and he frowned, knowing that she would spook Elora. He was right as she pulled herself from his arms and smacked Twig away. He lifted a hand, materializing a pillow to catch Twig before she hit the wall and got hurt.

"She's not going to hurt you, Elora. You are safe here." He moved towards her again, hoping to calm her down. "Just take a deep breath and relax." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his chest, gently rubbing her back. "You're safe, I promise. Don't you want to see the land that I created for you?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:01 am

Twig landed on the pillow and huffed as she was able to regain control and fly again. She frowned that her mother swatted at her like she was a pesky fly. She merely watched from afar because she afraid of getting hit again. Elora felt kind of bad realizing it wasn't a bug but a little flying creature but she was alarmed to what this other creature was saying to her. "How do you know my character name? What do you mean you created this place for me? What is going on? Where are my parents?" She spoke frightfully as Twig scoffed. "As if that horrible woman is your mother...." Twig rolled her eyes but Elora just looked surprised that this little faery knew so much. "Don't you recognize me, Mother?" Twig asked with a pout as Elora gain pulled away but this time to walk to the fairy gingerly. "I....do I?" Elora said with shock as she put her palm forward for Twig to land on. "T-Twig?" Elora was baffled as she realized she wrote stories about this little pixie. "B-b-but how?!" She stuttered as Twig giggled and danced in her hand. "Father made me for you! He made all of us! I was the first one!" She prided of herself as she pointed to Gwaihir. Elora turned to look at him with shock. "Who are you?" She said in awe and waited for an explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:07 am

He understood that she was confused. He knew that he would have to explain himself if he wanted her to trust him. "I mean what I say: I created this place just for you based on all of the stories you told me. You don't have to worry about your parents any longer. They can't get to you here." He then glanced over at Twig, relieved that she was safe. He then flicked his gaze back towards Elora, watching as she pulled away and moved to approach Twig. He smiled, watching their interaction. He was glad that Elora was giving Twig a chance now instead of trying to swat her again. As Elora turned to him, he tilted his head slightly. "I wouldn't expect you to recognize me, not in this form. But I am Gwaihir. You saved me from a cat the first time we met. I have watched over you ever since that fateful meeting. You told me of your troubles and how you wanted to escape, so I made this entire land for you and all of its creatures."

He moved towards her once more but didn't try to grab her again. "You don't have to worry about anything. You can have whatever you want and do whatever you want. You are free to be yourself." He then held his hand out towards her, expecting her to take it. "Welcome home."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:17 am

Twig flew out of Elora's dainty hand and zoomed off to who know's where. Elora walked over to Gwaihir with surprise on her face, this was the crow she saved? Now she was also given this place to be free to be whoever she wanted? She wasn't sure she bought it. "What do you want from me?" She give him a look of suspect that there was a price for this. She then turned at footsteps clacking around the corner as the same faun looked relieved to find Elora safe with Gwaihir. "She runs so fast..." the Faun guard said as he felt ashamed that he didn't keep her safe like instructed. Elora paused for a moment as she lifted her hand and thought about taking his hand but something stopped her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:21 am

"What do I want from you?" He asked, cocking his head as he looked at her with his golden eyes. "I want your happiness and for you to stay at my side." His attention was diverted at the sound of footsteps and he turned to look at the faun. He then returned his gaze back towards Elora. "I've fallen in love with you, just like in your story. I want you to be my queen. Before I met you, I had no purpose. I didn't even have a name. But you showed me kindness and didn't shun me like so many other humans. You told me of your troubles and your stories and I just wanted to create a world that you would be happy in. I wanted to bring your dreams to life."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:29 am

Elora looked in wonder as he answered her as he dazzling blue eyes stared at him with a shimmering gleam as a few tears welled up and ripped down her eyes. She couldn't believe this was real, any of it but it was and Elora was excited and nervous so she accepted to take his hand. She hoped she would regret doing so as she blushed. She wasn't one to think of boys often but she did have some fantasies about regal men who whisked her away. As she was about to say something her stomach roared and she shyly looked away as she forgot she had not ate yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 am

As she took his hand, he couldn't help but smile warmly at her, pleased with her acceptance. "You will be happy here. I will make sure of it. Anything you desire shall be yours, my sweet Elora." He bent to kiss her hand, his lips brushing against her knuckles in a feather-light kiss. He then straightened, curling his hand around her smaller one and gently pulling her along. "Let us get you some food. What would you like to eat? You can have anything you want. Just name it and it shall be yours." He started walking, gently pulling her along as he guided her through the halls and to the dining room. "After you eat, perhaps I can show you more of the kingdom. There are a lot of people eager to meet you."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:05 am

"Anything I want?" Elora repeated and wondered as she walked with him as she tried to take in her surroundings. She then thought about what she wanted as a man with pointed ears had walked over. "Has our Princess Elora decided what she may want to eat?" He asked as Elora looked at him with awe. "Are you an elf?" She blurted as the man looked at her with a confused expression. "Oh no, I'm a faery. Unlike females, we're not given wings." He smiled at her before taking her hand and kissing it but more quickly and barely touching it. "Now, to eat?" He asked again as Elora snapped out of trance. "Oh yes...I suppose I would like some eggs, maybe some sausage if you have any, and hashbrowns? Is that okay?" She asked as the faery male laughed with amusement. "Is that okay she asks....haha! Yes my princess, you may have what your heart desires here. Orange juice to drink?" He asked as Elora was shocked but nodded. "I will be back with your breakfast momentarily. The name is Myrick, I am a servant here. Anything you need, you need only to tell me." He said before vanishing into thin air leaving Elora with a gasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:12 am

"Anything you want. Just name it," Gwaihir said, being patient with her. He was happy that she was no longer freaking out and had regained her bearings. He then looked up as Myrick made his appearance. "I was just asking her what she wanted," He said, his voice soft and a smile on his lips. For so long he had wanted to be himself around her and now he could. He was relieved that she had not looked at him with disgust or turned him away for being different. He watched her interact with the male faery, not feeling jealous when the other male kissed her on the hand. He remained silent, watching the two of them with pride in his eyes. He could tell that she was already quite happy here. Once they were alone, he nudged her. "Shall we continue to the dining hall? Myrick will bring your breakfast to you there. Do you have any questions?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:36 am

"Only...you didn't turn my step-sisters into goblins did you? They're brats but I wasn't serious...." She asked nervously as she allowed him to bring her to the dining hall. She leaned into him nervously as centaurs were surveying the halls. "It seems like every creature I imagined is here..." Elora said as she shyly smiled. As they got to the dining room a pretty faery that was the size of he walked to her and giggled. "Welcome Princess, allow me to dress you more properly." She said as she twirled her fingers as light swirled around Elora whom was startled but it was over before she could panic. She looked down to see she was earing a pretty blue gown with little butterflies on ther skirt and golden detail. "Ahh, much better....now for finishing touches..." The faery said before summoning little golden shoes for Elora's small feet and then flowers pinned in her hair. "Perfect, now you look more like a princess. I am Soleil Moondust, my princess. Enjoy your meal. " She giggled before flying away. "Wow..." She gasped and admired herself in a mirrored wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 am

"No, of course not. It was tempting, though." Gwaihir smiled at her, looking rather amused at her question. He had thought about it, but honestly, he had been more concerned with whisking her away. He glanced at her, watching her expression. "Yes. I made sure not to leave a single one out. Does this please you?" He asked before his attention wandered towards the faery approaching them. He smiled, watching as Soleil worked her magic in order to dress Elora properly. "You look beautiful," He said once the faery had left, admiring her new appearance. He let go of her hand and moved towards the table, pulling out a chair for her and gestured for her to sit. "Please sit."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:52 am

Elora smiled and couldn't help but giggle as she felt very pretty from the interaction with the fair whom dressed her. She sat down in the chair with a smile. "How is this possible? I never thought in my wildest dreams magic was real...yes I'm amazed..." She said as she stared at Gwaihir. "Why does everyone call me princess? I mean I'm not one..." She asked curiously as a dragon captured her eyes as it flew by the balcony and her mouth opened. "Is there a king in these lands?" She asked curiously as she didn't realize it was Gwaihir even though it was obvious. She was much too excited to see reason in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:39 pm

"Magic is very real. In fact, it was magic that created me. I was created by a powerful sorcerer a long time ago. He wanted to prove that he could create things with his power, but eventually grew bored of me and I was left without a purpose. I hid in the shadows as humans became fearful of magic and soon, it was forgotten. I was forgotten. I was fascinated with humans and enjoyed watching them. I found you and became interested. You were different than the other humans and I could tell that you longed for a purpose and a place far from your normal world. You were kind to me and in return, I wanted to make you happy. So, I created this world for you. They call you princess because this world was made for you. You are its princess." He then paused, tilting his head as he moved to finally sit down beside her. "I am its king as I am the creator of this land. I rule over this land and wish to make you my queen as I have no one to rule beside. You have given me a reason to exist. I could think of no one more suited for the task."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:54 am

"Queen? This...is a lot to take in." She frowned a little only out of confusion though. Myrick returned with a plate of what Elora had asked for. A fairy of normal size fluttered behind him with a pitcher. "Here, you go Princess Elora. Is there anything else I can do?" Myrick asked as the other fairy poured orange juice in a goblet before setting it in front of her. "This is fine, thank you." Elora smiled softly as Myrick bowed and went to stand nearby in case she needed something. "Can I explore? Anywhere I want?" She asked Gwaihir before taking a bite of her sausage and washing it down with orange juice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:58 am

"You do not have to give me an answer right away. In fact, everything can be at whatever pace you choose. I have all of the time in the world to wait, after all." He watched her with his golden eyes, a smile on his lips. He was truly happy to have her here and witnessing the marvels he had created for her. "I know that it is a lot to take in, so I am willing to give you however much time you need to adjust to your new home." He then looked over as Myrick returned with her breakfast. He then return his gaze to her and was quiet until she asked her question. "Yes, but I would suggest having me or a guard to accompany you."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 am

"I would like to get to know you more and see what you have created. If it's not too much trouble...I'd like you to guide me." She blushed as she took a bite of her food. She didn't know why bu she felt so safe with Gwaihir to the point where she could trust he would protect her. It was strange she barely knew him but it seemed he knew everything about her and tried his best to comfort her. "I want to see all the faeries...I still can't believe they are real. Can you create anything you want?" She asked curiously before taking a sip and appreciating the decor of the dining hall with her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:20 am

"That is a reasonable request, my sweet Elora. If that is what you desire, then so be it. Nothing is a trouble for me when it comes to you." He smiled charmingly as he watched her eat like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Everything about her fascinated him. As she questioned about his ability, he tilted his head slightly. "I am able to create anything I want but living creatures created by me gain their own free will and cannot be controlled by me through my magic."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:35 am

"Interesting, so you must get conflict from time to time. I can't imagine everyone listens to you here." She said as she looked out the window and gawked at the flying griffin that flew by. "There are griffins here?! Oh my gosh!" She blurted and got out of her seat to run over to the window and watch. "Wow...they are so pretty..." She said in amazement as she watched it fly powerfully in the sky with a loud eagle-like screech. "Can we meet any creature?! I want to meet them! They're so amazing! Maybe a dragon?!" Elora whirled around excitedly to look at Gwaihir. Her eyes brightened with excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum