Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bond of Light and Dark

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Bond of Light and Dark Empty A Bond of Light and Dark

Post by Elle Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:55 am

It had been six years since Queen Elayne had given birth to her twin children sired by formerly exiled Prince Zelious. It had been difficult at first for her to deal with the loss of them, but her husband, King Ailuin, helped her grieve their loss and eventually get better. With his support, she was able to cope with the loss of them and wait for the time of their reunion.

Ailuin was currently seated in his gilded throne with Elayne by his side, attending court. His two oldest children sat at their side, next to their mother. Thalion was currently struggling to hide the look of boredom on his face. He didn't exactly understand why he had to attend court when his sister, Belle, would be the one taking over the throne once their parents stepped down.

The elven king was currently looking over a report brought to him by one of the soldiers as they waited for the next person to be brought in. It was a boring, uneventful day but at least it was peaceful. Ailuin didn't mind the tedious duties of being a sovereign, as long as he had his family next to him. His sister, Vaeri, had moved to the Riverflorian Isles with her husband and children. They often exchanged letters to keep in touch.

Zaleria had broken up with Elas as it proved that they were simply no longer compatible after she had rejected his marriage proposal. Elas had ended up going out and resumed being a scout while Zaleria attended to her duties as first princess.

Rosaria had finally come out of her room, but it was obvious that with the incident with Quinton, she wasn't quite the same. However, an elven lord had taken an interest in her and began to court her. It was obvious to her family that she wasn't interested, but she humored the man regardless. She was mainly doing so out of duty for their family as it would be beneficial if she married into the lord's family. Of course, Ailuin had given her the chance to refuse as he didn't want to control her life, but she had accepted regardless.

Ailuin was still worried about his sister but there wasn't much he could do about it. His father, Taeral, was still locked away in the dungeons. Every so often, Ailuin would visit him to see if he had changed any, but Taeral remained the same, haughty and entitled man. Though, he was different when Elayne visited. It unnerved Ailuin to know that Elayne still visited him, but knew that she could handle herself.

Taeral still hadn't cooperated with them and alerted them to who else might be in the prisons and if his mother was still alive. Finding the prisons seemed impossible without Taeral revealing their location but it seemed that Elayne was getting closer to wearing him down and getting him to tell her. Indris had visited the kingdom but hadn't stayed long. His anger with his brother and Aire had proved too great and he was still set on finding his mother on his own, though he appreciated having his exile status removed.

Ailuin's children were turning into fine children, though his youngest was a bit rebellious and often skipped out on attending court as she should though Ailuin had long since stopped trying to make her attend as she was deaf anyway and he didn't want her to be bored. He still made Belle and Thalion attend, though.
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Bond of Light and Dark Empty Re: A Bond of Light and Dark

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:14 am

Bellethiel did not mind sitting in courtabd watching her father rule. In fact, she found court interesting amd paid attention to her father's methods although sometimes silently disagreeing with his decisions. Belle was known throughout the kingdom as the fairest and most powerful. It was no doubt she would rule Elvhenan one day so she focused and studied diligently as a young child.

Elayne's pain was growing numb to her as she leaned on Ailuin for support in ger grief. She continued to play the fair and kind Queen her people deserved. She perked as a human knight with a strange eye approached them and knelt before them. "Your Grace, many years ago i vowed to return here. You see, last time here... I was a boy." The Knight looked up as Elayne looked curiously at the knight "Its me, Quinton. Sister?" He said as Elayne gasped and hurried over to embrace her little brother whom wasnt little any more. "Quin! You've grown into quite a handsome man!" Elayne didn't let go as Quin hugged her back tightly with a chuckle while looking at Ailuin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:22 am

Ailuin looked up from the report as a human knight entered the room, causing him to grow curious. He hadn't been informed that any humans would be attending court. It seemed that the knight had business with his wife, so he didn't say anything but carefully observed. As the knight's identity was revealed, he stood up and smiled at Quinton.

"Young Quinton, you have grown into a fine young man. I was not expecting your arrival. Why did you not send word? We could have better prepared for your arrival." He then turned, gesturing for a guard to approach. "I want court canceled for the rest of the day where it will resume tomorrow." The guard nodded. "Of course, my king." The guard then scurried off to make sure it was known that court was canceled for the rest of the day.

He walked over to Quinton and embraced him in a hug, smiling down at him. "It is good to see you. Have your memories returned then?" He asked, hoping that Quinton remembered the time spent in the elven lands. Seeing that court was now over, Thalion knew that he didn't have to sit in his chair and got up and walked over to his mother while looking at Quinton curiously.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:35 am

"What would life be without a few surprises?" Quinton chucked as Elayne let go and Quinton hugged Ailuin back with a smile. "Yes, for a few years now I've had my memories back...well most of them. Still dont recall the night i fell." Quinton explained as Elayne smiled at Thalion an placed her hands on his shoulders. Belle of course was at Ailuin's side. Quinton looked arlt both Thalion abd Belle. "My you two got big. I remember when you three were infants." Quinton laughe as Belle giggled harmoniously. "Is it true this is our uncle Quinton?" She asked as Quinton knelt. "Indeed i am. I'm going to be more fun than you're uncle Leon too." He smirked as Belle giggled. "That's high expectations. When Uncle Leon comes, he always lets us stay up late." Belle laughed as Quinton pulled her up to sit on his knee and looked back to Thalion and Belle. "Does your uncle let you have dessert for dinner and play with magic? I don't think so!" Quinton tickled giggling Belle as Elayne rolled her eyes with a giggle herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:41 am

"Fair enough," Ailuin said with a smile, having been pleasantly surprised by Quinton's arrival. He had not expected to see Quinton anytime soon and was pleased that he had his memories back. Rosaria would be pleased, wouldn't she? But how would Quinton take Rosaria being courted? "Well, I am relieved that you remember your time here. We were all worried that you might never regain your memories. I am pleased that you proved us wrong."

Thalion glanced up at his mother, feeling comforted by her hands on his shoulders. He was still a bit shy with people he didn't know or didn't feel comfortable around. In this case, he didn't really know Quinton all that well since he had been a toddler when Quinton had left. He turned his gaze towards Quinton, still not saying anything. Ailuin gestured for Quinton to follow him. "Let us go to a more appropriate sitting room and catch up. Are you hungry? I will arrange for food to be brought."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:43 am

"I am feeling a bit peckish. I could use some oysters if your kitchen can spare any. I had to resort to canned...unpleasent experience. Wouldn't reccomend it." Quinton smiled as he leaned his wrist on the handle of his sword nonchalantly. "I'm sure we can provide that to you, my dear brother. Now, shall we all have lunch in the gardens? Children, the adults need to catch up. Go play..." Elayne smiled as she hugged Quinton's arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:12 am

"Of course, I will arrange for some fresh oysters to be brought out for you. I can only imagine how horrid those canned oysters were." He then glanced over at his wife, nodding his head. "Lunch in the gardens sound wonderful." He then glanced down at his children. Thalion glanced at his father before turning on his heel and running off to play, tugging Belle along with him.

Once the children were gone, Ailuin led the way to the gardens. Upon arriving there, he spotted his mother also having lunch with her husband. A small boy, a bit younger than his own children was sat on her lap, resting against her chest as he dozed. Ailuin was quite fond of his youngest sibling.

Ilayana hear footsteps and turned to see who was joining them in the garden. She spotted her son and his wife along with an unfamiliar knight. A puzzled look showed on her face. "Ailuin? Who is this?" She asked, her voice quiet so that she didn't wake her son. Ailuin smiled and gestured to Quinton. "It is young Quinton. He has returned to us all grown up with his memories intact once more."

Ilayana beamed, looking quite pleased as she stood up while holding her son and moved to carefully deposit him on Aire's lap. She then rushed over to Quinton and embraced him. "Oh, look at how handsome you've grown. I didn't even recognize you!"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:30 am

Quinton chuckled and let Ilayana embrace him as he nodded to Aire who smiled vack with Elduin in his arms. "And your beauty remains the same as I remember, Lady Ilayana." Quinton smiled as he pulled back after a moment. "Its so good to be back, this place...this place is home...which reminds me, Ailuin, I was hoping that iI could swear my sword and skills to you. I know there has been conflict with the Woodelves and I would be more than happy to help you with those conflicts. Perhaps if we could discuss this at a later time." Quinton said as he sit down. Elayne sat down beside Ailuin and wrapped her arms around Ailuin's arm and leaned her head sweetly on Ailuin's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:40 am

"Oh, you flatter me," Ilayana said with a laugh, unable to help but blush prettily though it was all for show. She let him go and moved to sit back down, gesturing for them to join her at the table since there were plenty of chairs.

Ailuin moved to sit down at the table, glancing at Quinton. "Of course, Quinton. I would like that very much. I can always use an able-bodied swordsman." He then paused, catching something out of the corner of his eye.

He could see his sister approaching them with her suitor following behind her. She didn't seem too enthused by his presence but wasn't about to say anything. Ailuin shot a look to his mother, but it was missed by her as she cheerfully waved her daughter over. "Oh, Rosaria, darling! Why don't you join us? You won't guess who finally decided to come back into the kingdom."

Ailuin had to resist the urge to facepalm at his mother's actions but smiled politely at the duo as they approached. Rosaria tilted her head, curious about who it was that could have come back to the kingdom. She moved to stand beside her mother, her pink gaze slowly finding its way towards Quinton, though it was obvious she didn't know who he was. However, she couldn't help but notice how handsome he was and blushed before averting her gaze, feeling her heart race at the presence of the unfamiliar knight. Why did he seem so familiar to her?

"Who is it, mother? I'm afraid that I do not recognize our guest." She chanced another glance at the knight, curious about him.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:05 am

Quinton's eyes found Rosaria as his expression brightened as he finally got to see the elven princess he loved again. He was about to open his mouth but slowly shut it when a an elf with broad shoulders and beautiful golden hair walked over and protectively put an arm around her waist. "Darling Rose, you ran off without me..." He playfully whined and bent over to kiss her cheek before presenting a rose to Rosaria. "Who might this dashing knight be?" He asked curiously before Quinton politely stood to meet the elf Lord's gaze. "I am Prince Quinton Drakestone of Asvoria, I was about to ask the sane question..." He smiled at the Lord and extended his hand to him. The Elven lord could barely hide his displeasure but composed himself enough. "Lord Neivan Baelor, my prince. How wonderful to be acquainted with another Drakestone. Your sisters and brothers are quite lovely..." Neivan had smirked before shaking his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 am

Rosaria paused at the feel of Neivan's arm draping around her shoulders in an obviously protective gesture. She had to fight the urge to grimace as he placed a kiss on her cheek and presented her with a rose. She accepted the rose, but her eyes never once left Quinton. As the knight began to introduce himself, she gasped and dropped the rose in surprise. She quickly remembered her place and covered her mouth with her hand, flushing slightly.

This was Quinton? She would have never dreamed that she would see him again. Was this a dream? Was she truly awake or was he really here, standing before her not a boy, but a grown man? She felt her heart flutter in her chest again as she lowered her hand and composed herself. "Quinton, it's a pleasure to see you again. How have you been? I apologize for not recognizing you." She said awkwardly, trying to hide her excitement.

The last thing she needed was for Neivan to get possessive of her if she even showed a hint of interest in another male. Still, she couldn't believe that Quinton was actually here. There were so many things she wanted to ask him and talk about, but she knew that now was not the place. Especially with Neivan here.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:30 am

"No need Rosaria...it was a very long time ago. I'm very well, i was a captain at one point and then i decided to come back after hearing of the wood elf uprising. I figured Callum was more than fine with peace in the kingdom so i asked for his blessing which he graciously bestowed me, now I am here. I'm hoping to make peace." Quinton said as Neivan scoffed at Quinton's plans. "Make peace? These savages know nothing but their own primal insticts and killing." He snickered while Aire lifted a brow and Elayne gave Neivan a look before looking to Ailuin in concern. "Perhaps they wouldn't have become so called 'savages' if your people had not shunned them into the edges of tje forests where they lack the necessities to live and showed them how to invent certain things to keep them safe?" Quinton said calmly before sitting. Neivan furrowed his brow but then helpd Rosaria in a seat and sat beside her, always holding her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:45 am

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm sure my brother is quite pleased with your arrival." She smiled, trying not to let her discomfort show. It wasn't because of him that she felt uncomfortable, but the man at her side. Rosaria then flicked her gaze towards her intended with a frown of disapproval tugging at her lips. She did not approve of his name calling of the wood elves but knew it was not her place to correct him even though she wanted to.

Ailuin eyed Neivan with a troubled look on his features, also not approving of the way that the lord had referred to the wood elves. It was times like this that he began to rethink his plans of allowing Neivan to marry his sister. Rosaria allowed Neivan to help her sit down, fighting the urge to pull her hand out of Neivan's grip.

Ailuin could sense the tension in the air and waved a guard over to whisper something in his ear, ordering food to be brought to the table and being sure to request fresh oysters for Quinton. It wasn't long until there was a small groan coming from Aire's lap as Elduin woke up from his nap, his blue eyes looking around before his gaze zeroed in on one of his favorite people.

"Rosa! Rosa!" He exclaimed with glee, scrambling off of his father's lap and running over to Rosaria. He held his hands up, silently asking to be picked up. Rosaria pulled her hand from Neivan's and obliged her little brother's request and picked him up, placing him on her lap. Elduin smiled widely before giving a dirty look to Neivan. It was no secret that the little boy did not like the older male around his beloved sister.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 am

When food was brought, Quinton could not contain himself as he first ate the oysters for his otter form. Once he was satisfied he went on to the nice sandwiches and fruit. Elayne was so pleased to see Quinton again and proud of the handsome man he became. Her head then turned to the fiery red head riding her horse in the distance and scowled. Aisling noticed her mother's gaze and got off her horse when she signed her over. She rolled her eyes at her mother as Elayne begun to scold her. "You were supposed to be in the throne room during court." She said out loud and signed to her. "I went to hunt!" Aisling said with her bow resting over her shoulder and chest like a sash. "Papa, i caught a deer!" She pointed to the deer hanging over her horse. "A princess does not hunt! A princess shouldn't have weapons either! Ailuin, tell her!" Elayne growled as she was so livid and annoyed Ailuin allowed her a bow. "You promised me she was only shooting targets!" Elayne glared at Ailuin. "Look at your hair! You have dirt and blood on that dress i made for you! Why cant you be good like Bellethiel and Thalion?" Elayne snapped at Aisling who glared back and crossed her arms. Her hair was a curly mess and matted, her clothes were dirty, her skirt ripped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 am

Rosaria couldn't help but sneak another look at Quinton, longing to speak to him in private but she knew that would be difficult to arrange seeing as Neivan practically followed her everywhere she went. It could be a bit frustrating at times. As the food was brought out, she distracted herself with a sandwich and offered half to Elduin who gleefully accepted it and began to eat it.

Ailuin noticed Elayne's scowl and followed her gaze to see his youngest daughter riding on her horse. He watched the exchange between his wife and daughter with a wince, no stranger to the fights that often broke out between the two. He then noticed the deer slung over her horse and couldn't help the pride that bubbled up within him. Still, he knew better than to allow that pride to show while Elayne was so annoyed.

He then looked at his wife in surprise as she pinned a glare on him, causing him to flush slightly in embarrassment. "I assumed that she would only be using it for target practice as promised, Elayne." Elayne didn't know that Ailuin knew exactly why Aisling had wanted a bow and secretly approved of her wanting to hunt and do things that weren't exactly princess-like.

Ilayana chuckled, unable to help but intervene. "Now, Elayne darling, she is just a child. She will eventually outgrow her unruly behavior and start taking her duties more seriously." She then looked at Aisling, signing to her and telling her to go wash up and change.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:47 am

"That child is going to be the death of me. What happens when she is old enough to court? Do you think a respectable lord is going to want to marry a messy and unruly princess? No, he would run for the hills! They are six but all of them look like the age of ten! Time is slipping and there is so much to teach my girls to be suitable brides in so little time!" Elayne said as Aisling's back was turned as she listened to her grandmother and was taking her horse back to the stables.

"Elayne, rushing the children into marriage isn't necessary. Its not like they are going to waste away. Perhaps waiting for them to find true love on their own time is the best choice?" Aire frowned at Elayne's suggestion that the princesses needed husbands. "Don't be silly Aire, they need security of marriage..." Elayne argued as Aire looked at her with concern. "Remember...you have been in an arranged marriage...still are in fact. Do you really want your little ones to feel the same experience?" Aire asked as Elayne looked up with almost anger but shut her mouth for he was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 am

Ailuin was surprised with Elayne's behavior. It wasn't like her to be so worried about the children finding spouses when they were older. He had to agree with Aire, though. It would be best for the children to find someone they truly loved so that they did not fall into the same fate as their parents. He didn't want his children to experience what he and Elayne had gone through.

He cleared his throat and looked at Quinton, hoping to change the subject. "I will arrange for a room to be readied for you so that you have somewhere to stay. Unless, of course, you wish to seek shelter outside of the castle. It is entirely up to you, but I know that Elayne would feel better having her brother living in the castle."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:36 am

"Of course, I look forward to stay here. So many people to catch up with. I also have some new inventions I'd like to experiment. Some materials that are needed, are only accessible here so thats part of why i came back. I had a talk with a few chieftains of wood elf tribes, one of the main issues for them is finding clean water with being just near human territory, there has been toxic dumping in waters and a lot of territory is taken by high elves...lands completely unused? I found it odd. So i looked into the matter cautiously, it seems wealthy high elves are claiming wood elf territory and selling it to others, cutting down their resources and lands." Quinton said as Neivan rolled his eyes. "We are within our rights to buy land. Land that wood elves mind you, gave to us." Neivan said smugly while Quinton looked up with small agitation. "To share not to take away from them..." Quinton corrected Neivan as he took a sip of lemonade. "I want to try and give them a source of clean water until we figure out how to make things right." Quinton proposed to Ailuin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:46 am

"Very well. I will have one of our best rooms prepared for you to stay in. You are welcome to anything you need, of course." Ailuin smiled, pleased with the man that Quinton had become. He was also not blind to the way that Rosaria seemed perked up and unable to keep her gaze off of Quinton. Perhaps she would rethink her decision to marry Neivan. Of course, her marriage to Neivan would benefit the royal family, he cared more for her happiness.

"I believe that we can all come to an understanding. Perhaps once we get the wood elves taken care of, we can next focus on the dark elves. Although the snow elves are also a threat, the dark elves are more treacherous and close by. I would feel better if we could make peace with them."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:59 am

"Oh that reminds me, Callum has also sent me to inform you that he has contacted the Dark Elf Queen. He wants a meeting with you and her. With his kingdom being the mutual ground. He is still waiting on her response on the subject. Callum has been in touch with the Dark Elves and things are...looking bad. Callum wants to avoid an uprising and make peace." Quinton said with a nervous look. "Dark elves? Aren't they quite dangerous? Didn't one of them betray your grandfather? A wife i heard. Ailuin i don't think this is wise. They dont just kill, they slaughter innocents. Cowardly in the shadows. We had a whole town wiped by Dark elves...its sick...i dont even know if they understand empathy." Elayne hugged Ailuin's arm nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:05 am

"Hopefully she will be willing to meet. I have heard that she is quite cold, though. I have worries that she might not want to meet." He had a concerned look on his face as he thought about the dark elves and their queen. She was surely a formidable woman. He then glanced at Elayne, surprised to hear that she had known that. "Ah, yes. The mother of the current queen was a wife to my grandfather. Her name was Talindra and she abandoned her role as wife to my grandfather. He went after her and ended up killing her."

He then paused and glanced at Elduin who seemed to be ignoring the subject and focusing on the food that Rosaria was feeding him. He then continued. "It was because of her death by his own hands that he killed himself. Talindra was also the mother of Zelious's mother," He said cautiously, knowing that the mere mention of his half-brother might not be such a good thing for Elayne to hear, although it had been years since their separation.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:26 am

"Well if you all don't mind...I have had quite the journey. I will go rest before getting straight to work." Quinton said before getting up. "Would you like help settling in?" Elayne asked as she stood up too. "Of course, thank you sister." He smiled as Elayne took her brother's arm and started to lead him off. "It was nice catching up with you all." He said before looking at Rosaria. Quinton and Elayne proceeded to catch up before Quinton was brought to his room. Elayne then had to run and bid Quinton farewell. He smirked as he saw what Ailuin and Elayne had planned. His room was not far from Zal and Rosa's room. Quinton wondered if Zal was actually in her room so he walked over and knocked. No doubt he would have to explain and be greeted by Zal's cold stare

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am

"Of course. Rest well, my brother." Ailuin nodded to Quinton and turned his attention back on his family, staying behind while allowing Elayne to help him get settled. Rosaria looked up as Quinton looked at her and as their eyes met, she couldn't help but blush and then look away. She still couldn't believet that Quinton was here. Perhaps she would get a moment alone with him if she was clever enough.

Meanwhile, Zaleria was in her room. She was sitting on one of the sofas in the living quarters of their room when there was a knock on the door. She paused and placed the book down and got up, walking over to the door and opened it to see an unfamiliar knight with a strange eye. She stared at him, instantly on guard. "Who are you?" She asked, fixing him with a cold stare.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:39 am

"Same ol' Zal, with a stare so cold she can shock a man or elf into hypothermia." He chuckled as she teased her playfully. "Its me, Zal. Quinton, i came back and secretly i came back for Rosa but it seems she has an uppity beau at her side. Can I talk to you? Privately?" He asked warily, not sure if she would be cold to him too or hug him cheerfully since he's only seen her happy around him and Rosa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:45 am

As soon as he told her who he was, her expression instantly warmed up and she threw her arms around him in a hug. "Oh thank the gods you're back! Does that mean you remember your time spent in our lands?" She asked then let go of him at the mention of Rosaria and Neivan. Her expression soured at the thought of the elf lord. "Ah, yes. I see you have had the displeasure of meeting Lord Neivan."

She then looked around before pulling him into the room with her and shutting the door behind him. "Rosaria never stopped thinking about you, Quinton. She was heartbroken when she found out that you didn't remember her. When she returned to our home, she spent a good deal of time locked away in her room, refusing to come out. It was only with the birth of Elduin that she finally decided to come out again, but she was clearly not the same," She said as she guided him to come and sit with her on one of the sofas.

"It wasn't long until Lord Neivan showed his ugly face around and demanded that he be allowed to court Rosaria. He had heard of her beauty and wanted her for himself. Ailuin had been hesitant to allow it but gave Rosaria the chance. I think she had nearly given up on you ever regaining your memories and returning to her, so she reluctantly accepted. But it's clear to all of us that she is not happy with him. He also smothers her and hardly ever leaves her out of his sight. I hate him. He's such a pompous asshole." She looked at Quinton with a pleading look on her face.

"Please, Quinton, save my sister from that awful man. If it's you, she'll come to her senses and ask for the marriage to be canceled."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum