Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest to the Legendary!

Go down

Quest to the Legendary! Empty Quest to the Legendary!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 pm

In the region of Fioros, things are done much differently in the world of Pokemon training. The region insists that pokemon trainers must start at the age of sixteen instead of ten. This is because its more of a right of passage when ascending into adulthood and less children are put in danger when facing the threat of wild pokemon. In the small seaside town of Atlas Bay, a new adventure awaits for the pokemon and their new trainers.

Nixie Primrose was sleeping soundly in her soft jiggly puff bed and hugging her stuffed clefairy, dreaming of the day she finally gets to find the legendary Mew. Not one person has ever caught mew and few have seen the legendary Pokemon in person. Nixie was determined to be the first to catch this Pokemon and befriend it. She smiled as she dreamed sharing berries with the cute legendary Pokemon she obsessed over since she was a kid. Then a knock startled her as Nixie heard the door bang. "Nix?! Are you not up yet?! Its nearly nine o'clock! you're late!" Nixie's father, Thorn Primrose, bellowed behind the door.

"Oh no! Why?! I set the alarm! Ohhhh I set it for night by accident! Darn it!" She hopped out of bed and hurried to grab her clothes. which she luckily laid out the previous night. "Hurry! They're going to start orientation in thirty minutes!" Her father warned her. "I'm hurrying as fast as I can, Dad!" Nix yelled back as she put on her pink skort and knee high white stockings. She then slid her shoes on, her pink jacket with a white pokeball, and her pink backpack. Nixie darted out of her bedroom and into the kitchen. "Honey, you're so late! Here, I have toast you can eat on the way! Good luck on your new pokemon!" Her mother, Jemma Primrose, put the toast in her hands. "Okay! Love you bye!" Nixie hurried out of the house and put her toast in her mouth as she jumped onto her pale yellow bike and peddled like her life depended on it.

Back to top Go down

Quest to the Legendary! Empty Re: Quest to the Legendary!

Post by Elle Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:59 pm

Esthalia Grey had been looking forward to this day for as long as she could remember, having fantasized about becoming a well known trainer. She was eager to show what she was made of and catch as many pokemon as she could. Of course, her two favorite types were dark and dragon. Unfortunately, they didn't have a starter that fit either category but she had already decided to go with fire.

She had sent an alarm to make sure that she woke up early. This was not a day to sleep in and she had no intention of losing out on getting the pokemon she desired. After all, there were only a select few of each starter and she didn't want to be late and have to wait until next year. When her alarm went off, she got up without complaint and looked through her wardrobe.

It was filled with numerous outfits that would make it hard for her to decide on what to wear. Thankfully, she already had outfit planned out and plucked it from the rack. She put on her undergarments before putting on her dress and boots. The final touch was a hairclip and her beanie and she was good to go. She started out the door then stopped, remembering her scarf and as soon as it was on, she headed downstairs to grab breakfast.

The kitchen was desserted which meant that her mother was not currently awake and her dad wasn't even home. One of the servants had left her breakfast, though, knowing that she would wake in this time. She smiled and ate her food before grabbing her bag and heading out. Once reaching her destination, she waited with the other children.
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 am

Tasha, a daughter of two famous actors, pulled up in her limo with her friends Kallie and Hallie to the lab. "Look at all these hopeless trainers, none of them have a sense of style." She flipped her blonde locks and giggled with her friends. "No one has style like you, Tasha!" Kallie said with a snicker as Hallie nodded. "Yeah, you'll get the best pokemon for sure. "Yes well I plan to get a fire pokem-Ow! Watch out you freak!" She shrieked as a chubby guy accidentally walked into her. "Oh! Sorry!" He cowered and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Ugh who let that loser in?" She rolled her eyes at him and walked away.

A red haired girl walked up to the guy and pat his arm. "Forget them, Barry. You are not a loser." Leah smiled at him which made Barry blush red. "Gee, thanks Leah. Are you excited to get your pokemon? What are you hoping for? I i'm hoping for Tepig." He smiled wryly. "Oh I'm hoping to get Snivy or Chespin!" She giggled as more people gathered around. "Where's Nixie?" Leah thought to herself inwardly. They were practically raised together as sisters since their mothers worked a scientists specializing in grass pokemon.

Before she could look the laboratory opened as a tall brunette woman with a white coat stepped out. "Welcome, I am Professor Magnolia and I will be helping you all choose your pokemon!" She smiled brightly as people applauded. "As you all know, pokemon training is a rite of passage and quite an emotional journey you will all embark. I want you all to think very carefully, what pokemon speaks to you? Now, the first group...Leah Danvers, Tasha Glimmer, Barry Wilkes, Esthalia Grey, and Nixie Primrose. You're up!" She smiled as all the children gather except one. "Nixie Primrose?!" Professor Magnolia asked again but no answer. "Oh dear...well maybe she'll turn up! Come now, its time to meet your Pokemon." The professor shrugged and led the students in. "Yes! I'm so excited!" Leah giggled and jumped as Barry also made an excited noise.

"Alright students, form a line and I will hand you a pokemon type you desire." Professor smiled as the students hurried into line. Leah was first but Tasha knocked her out of the way when she wasn't looking.Leah frowned but didn't let it bother her as Tasha stepped up first. "Miss Glimmer, which type do you choose?" She asked as Tasha seemed very serious all of a sudden. Trainers didn't get to choose which pokemon they get except the type. "Fire." She said as the professor nodded. "A great starter for pokemon. they excel faster than any starter, however they do have a temper and don't listen to commands well." She smiled as she handed a pokeball to Tasha.

Tasha finally released the ball and looked with excitement until a tepig released from the ball. "Whaaaat?! A tepig?! I wanted a charmander or a Fennekin! This is ugly! Take it back!" She growled at the professor. "Sorry, not trade offs when choosing your first pokemon. Enjoy!" The professor smiled as Tasha frowned and grumbled as she stormed away. One by one the students got their pokemon. Leah got a bulbasaur but she was excited nonetheless to finally have her pokemon companion. Barry got a Fennekin and hugged it with glee. Professor then turned to the last trainer, Esthalia and smiled at her. "Well Miss Grey, there is only one left... I'm afraid Miss Nixie will miss out." She sighed as she handed the pokeball to Esthalia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 am

Esthalia looked up as the professor entered the room, her blue eyes keenly focusing on the brunette. She couldn't help but be excited at being able to finally get her pokemon and couldn't believe she was of the first group to pick theirs. She waited until it was her turn, stepping up towards Magnolia and accepted the pokeball offered to her.

She released the pokemon inside and gazed down at the charmander blinking owlishly up at her. She smiled and bent down, gently rubbing its head. "Hello, little one," She said, before looking in the direction of Tasha. She couldn't help but feel sorry for that little tepig.

It was a pity that Nixie didn't make it in time but she would just have to wait until next year. It didn't matter to her, though. She got exactly the starter she wanted. She put the charmander back in its ball and held the small ball to her chest. She couldn't wait to go home and begin packing for her new journey.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:42 am

Nix burst through the door with excitement and panting as she hurried over to Professor Magnolia. "I'm here! Is there any grass?! Please tell me you have one!" She panted as the Professor exchanged glances of surprise with Esthalia. "I'm sorry, Miss Primrose but you missed out on all of them. You'll have to come back next year." She sighed, her heart broke when students were late for their pokemon. "No...how can I return to my parents without a pokemon? My father was one of the greatest trainers of all time..." She sighed as she begun to walk away.

"Wait...alright I might have one pokemon...however she's rather moody. She will be no easy task to train. You'll have to dedicate your time to her." Professor Magnolia sighed as she picked up a pokeball from a display. Nixie turned with surprise but walked back to the professor. "She's...different from the others..." Professor warned her as Nixie smiled and nodded. "That's okay! I'll make it work! I'll do my best to care for her." She said as Professor Magnolia nodded and handed the pokeball to her. "Yeah! I got my first pokemon! Come on out! She jumped with excitement as she released the pokemon from its ball. Nixie gasped to find a little Clefairy but this one was unlike any she saw. It was powder blue instead of pink and looked rather confused at first before repeating "Clefairy" in confusion. "Awww you're adorable! Give me a hug! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She was about to hug it but the clefairy got startled and mad as she moon blasted at Nixie. "Careful...she's grumpy." Professor Magnolia slightly smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:53 pm

Thalia was startled as the door burst open and in strolled Nixie Primrose. She raised a purple eyebrow at her for just a moment before frowning. It was a shame that Nixie was late and going to miss out on a pokemon. She watched as Nix went to leave, obviously heartbroken at having not got a pokemon but was surprised when Professor Magnolia stopped her.

Her interest spiked when Nix released the pokemon inside and she couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips at the sight of the blue Clefairy. "Oh my gosh, she's blue!" Thalia would have never guessed there was such a Clefairy in existence until now. It seemed that Nix's late arrival was not a misfortune but a blessing. Though, Nix seemed to be a complete ditz and yet she couldn't help but want to know her. "Cool pokemon. My name is Estalia Grey. Do you want to be friends?" She asking, smiling at her.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:08 am

Nix was lucky to jump out of the way as she frowned. She always dreamed of having her very own fairy pokemon but it looked like this Clefairy was not having it. "Clefairy!" She shouted in annoyance and looked away with her nose in the air. "But...I just wanna be friends Clefairy..." She frowned as Professor just pat Nix's shoulder. "You two will get there. Its okay. Just be patient. This Clefairy is rare and rescued from team rocket so she's no so warm to most people." Professor Magnolia tried to reassure Nixie. "Well then I will try hard every day for her then!" Nixie giggled as Clefairy scoffed with "Clefaiiiiry..." and huffed.

Nix turned around to Esthalia and smiled. "Oh yes of course. I could use a friend on the journey. I suppose I'll be going to High Moon City to get a Psychic badge but there are a couple gyms before that too. We could go hit that path first!" She smiled as Clefairy glared at her. "Alright Clefairy, Return!" Nixie put her ball out for the Clefairy to return but Clefairy just looked at her with annoyance. "Do you not want to go in?" She asked her pokemon. "Clefairy!" She huffed. "Oh well, that's okay if you don't like it. If you get tired, I can carry you too." She smiled as Clefairy looked surprised for a moment but hopped away. "Well, shall we?" Nixie asked Esthalia shyly. Nixie was a bit more timid but she had a gentle heart, especially for pokemon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:29 am

Esthalia placed her pokeball in her bag and moved closer to Nixie and nodded. "Sure! I just got to stop by my house and leave a note for my mother. I don't think she realized that today was the day I would be setting off." Not that it really mattered, since her mother probably didn't care. Ever since her father's affair and going off to work out of town, her mother had been a wreck.

Her parents were still married but Esthalia knew that a divorce was probably coming up soon. She couldn't even remember the last time she had seen her father or spoken to him. He did still send them money, though. Perhaps if only for Esthalia's sake. Family troubles aside, she still wanted to leave a note for her mother. Then again, would her mother even notice it? No, probably not. "Actually, nevermind. Let's just set off." If her mother noticed her absence, her favorite maid would inform Mrs. Grey about her whereabouts.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum