Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voyage of the Hidden Princess

Go down

Voyage of the Hidden Princess  Empty Voyage of the Hidden Princess

Post by Elle Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Google Document Backup

Fayette dropped the trap and nearly lost her laundry onto the ground as she scrambled to catch the basket. Why on earth would a King want anything to do with her? She looked at Caius with surprise and begun to quicken her pace and left the trap. "What would a King want with me? I'm a lowly servant girl serving her Lord." Fayette said as the bobcat from earlier followed her heels and growled at the stranger. "Hush, Atticus. No need to be rude to the knight for doing his duty." Fayette scolded the bobcat gently but begun to cross a stone bridge that led to the giant estate. "You must confuse me with someone else, surely." Fayette said to him as she begun to hang the laundry.

Caius was quiet for a moment, thinking about how best to answer her question. "I cannot say, my lady. He simply instructed me to find a woman by the name of Fayette who resembled your looks. If you would accompany me back to the castle, perhaps you might be able to further discuss it with his Majesty." He did not know if she would come with him, but he really did not want to have to resort to kidnapping. However, he would do so if it was necessary. He wanted to complete his mission and return home until the next time the king would call upon him. "If you will accompany me back to the castle, I assure you that I will keep you safe." He kept up with her with ease, keeping a respectful distance between them but still remaining close by. "Please, my lady. The king is counting on me to accomplish my mission. I can give you no further details than what I have already told you."
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Voyage of the Hidden Princess  Empty Re: Voyage of the Hidden Princess

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:14 am

"I'm afraid I cannot do that, My lord would be very cross with me if I left this estate..." Fayette couldn't help but frown at the idea if Lord Wynmore found out she had left the estate. "I would be in a lot of trouble if I had disrespected him." She explained before walking away with her basket over to rope to hang the laundry dry. She begun line the clothing onto the rope while she eyed the knight. "My good Sir, I have no doubt you are capable of bringing me safely there but my Lord will be back in a few days' time and if i have nothing done or worse if he sees I am gone, it will not be good for me. She said as Atticus growled and she looked at him with an eyebrow raise. "Oh now you're on his side?" She rolled her eyes at the bobcat and then looked at Caius. She bit her lip and pouted and the sighed. "Okay look every day on my birthday, which is in a few days, there are these lanterns that light the night sky and I don't understand why. I'd like to find them. If you can take me to see those...I'll see your King." She said as she expected an answer from him. She had never known about the lighting of the lanterns to find the lost princess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Caius could tell that she was hesitant to leave her home and he supposed that he understood. He hadn't wanted to leave his own home, either. The castle was his home, though he had an estate that had been gifted to his father for his services. But he never went there because his mother lived there. It was too painful to be around her and he didn't want her to be burdened by him. He focused on the matter at hand, idly wondering if he was going to have to forcefully take her with him. He did not like failing missions and he had no intention of leaving without her. "My lady, I must insist that you come with me. The king is not someone you can simply refuse. He wishes to meet with you and has assigned me to fetch you. I cannot fail in my mission. Please understand." He then paused as she finally gave in, offering him a proposal. "The lanterns are lit every night on that day because it's the birthday of the lost princess. They light them in hopes that she will see them and return home. The king is certain that his daughter is still alive out there. I will take you to see the lanterns, but afterwards, you must meet with the king. I cannot promise that you will be allowed to return to your home here, especially if you do prove to be the lost princess."
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down