Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Time Will Tell [ver. 2]

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Only Time Will Tell [ver. 2] Empty Only Time Will Tell [ver. 2]

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:52 am

Google Document Backup

"You're no fun, Eli. You didn't even look at her." Aiden pouted and took a sip from his coffee before swallowing it. "You know, I bet you need to get laid. Maybe you'd be less grumpy." Marcus turned and shot Aiden a look, shaking his head. "Aiden..." He said in warning, knowing that he was trying to piss of Eli. Aiden huffed. "Well, it's true. I know if I hadn't had any in a long ass time, I'd get as grumpy as he is. It would do him some good." Marcus frowned at Aiden. "And what about me? Eli isn't the only one who hasn't gotten laid. You don't see me grumpy. It's just how Eli is... no offense, Eli," Marcus said, glancing at his friend. Nikolai glanced in the direction of Eli, sensing his gaze. "I am doing well. And you?" He questioned, not drinking any coffee. He wasn't a fan of coffee.

Unfortunately for Eli, Aiden noticed his brother's reaction. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, curious about why Eli was acting that way. Marcus frowned and looked at Eli. "You all right, man?" He asked, focusing on his friend. Meanwhile, Lili accepted the two coffees and moved to find somewhere to sit. She passed by the group of five without sparing them a glance and chose a table to sit. She had sent a text to her sister, knowing that a latte would get Iris to come out and into town. She wasn't mistaken because not long after she had sat down, a beautiful blonde entered the establishment. She spotted Lili in the corner and smiled, immediately moving over to head that way, which also brought her past the group of boys.

Last edited by Elle on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Only Time Will Tell [ver. 2] Empty Re: Only Time Will Tell [ver. 2]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:04 am

Felt everyone but Nikolai's on him as Eli tried to concentrate on not leaping onto the girl and devouring her whole. "Why is everyone so damn concerned about me today? Is it 'Everyone worry about Elijah' day? I didn't get the fucking memo." Eli growled as he snaps the arm of the chair just slightly. "Did you...drink today?" Nathan asked as Eli looked at him with a slight laugh. "You make it sound like I'm an alcoholic. Yes I did." Eli said as he looked at Marcus. "I'm fine. Just...nothing." Eli said as he glanced at the pink haired girl and then away as he tried not to make it a big deal as he balled his fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:13 am

Aiden and Marcus shared a glance, obviously concerned for Elijah. They had never seen him react like that. Not that they even knew what he was reacting to. He looked like he was about to lose control and do something crazy. Aiden then followed Eli's gaze when he glanced at the pink haired girl and realization dawned on him. "Ohhh, is it that pink haired girl? You know what they say when a human girl smells delicious to no one but you." He waggled his eyebrows, unable to help but be an asshole about it. Marcus glared at Aiden, annoyed by his behavior. "Aiden, can't you be serious for once?" He didn't wait for a reply before looking at Elijah. "Is that what is wrong? Does she smell different to you? Should we leave?" He asked, concerned for his friend.

"Well, sister, you know how to pick them. This seems like a rather nice establishment," Iris said as she sat down, taking the latte that was handed to her and taking a sip. "Oh, and the coffee is delicious, too. Good going, Lili." Lili grinned and took a sip from her own coffee. "I figured you would like this place. And I also know that a good latte will always make you come." The two sisters shared a laugh before Lili paused, feeling a gaze on her. She turned her head and met the eyes of a silver eyed, pale haired man who looked rather uncomfortable before he looked away. Iris followed her sister's gaze and smirked. "Oh, do you see something you like? He is rather cute...so are his friends." Lili blushed and sputtered, glancing at her sister. "Iris, no! I mean, well, no! I was just wondering why he was looking at me while looking so uncomfortable. Do you think he's okay?" Iris chuckled and took another sip of her latte. "Why don't you go find out?" Lili flushed and sunk down in her chair. "I couldn't."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 am

"I'm fine." Eli said before turning back to Nikolai. "Sorry, Nik. Got Distracted. Same old day, every day. You know..." Eli said as he tried to advert his eyes from the girl who clearly saw him. He wasn't the only one who was attracted to someone in the room. Even Nathan was gazing at the blonde her that the pink haired girl was talking to. She smelled of honey and other sweet smells too. He could withstand it though and kept himself composed. "Guys, really its fine." Eli said as he tried to compose himself. He then sighed once he got used to the scent and continued on. Nathan still couldn't look away from the blonde girl and wanted to go say "hello" to her but was too shy and still heartbroken. He then sighed and looked away as he then looked to the rest of the gang. "Guys, I'm...going to go. Eva was going to help me look for more evidence on Hope's disappearance. Later." Nathan pat Aiden on the shoulder and started to walk by the blonde woman's table. He then walked over to the counter. "Lorelai, how much did the two ladies behind me spend?" He asked as he pulled his wallet out. Lorelai told him the price as he gave her money. "Tell them it's on the house and welcome to Somberwood for me, Will ya?" Nathan said as he put his wallet back in his back pocket before walking out the door. Loralei walked around the counter with a smile. "The gentleman who just walked out paid for your drinks and asked me to welcome you two to Somberwood. its a small town...everyone knows everyone. Anyways, welcome and enjoy." Lorelei smiles with a wink before walking back to the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:44 am

"Eli, you should go talk to her," Aiden said suddenly, no trace of teasing in his voice. He looked at his brother seriously, suddenly serious. Yes, Aiden could be an asshole who always seem upbeat and couldn't be serious if his life depended on it, but he could. He could be serious when the time was right, such as now. "You're obviously attracted to her. I've never seen you react so strongly to a human before." Marcus glanced at Aiden, before looking at Elijah. "Aiden, let's not pressure him. He's a grown man. He can make his own decisions." Aiden glanced at Marcus before looking back at Eli. "If you don't talk to her, you might regret it. That's all I'm saying." He leaned back and took another swig of coffee. Nikolai didn't seem at all bothered by the commotion or that his conversation with Eli had been interrupted. He was used to this sort of thing. Marcus glanced at Nathan as he suddenly spoke up, saying that he was going to leave. "Are you sure, Nathan? Well, take care."

Lili couldn't help but cast another glance in the direction of the attractive male who had been staring at her, before she looked away. She didn't want her sister to tease her further. Iris shook her head, reaching out and grabbing her sister's hand. "Come on, Lili. Don't be that way. I know you may still feel insecure, but it's been a year now since your last boyfriend. It's time to move on. It won't hurt to go say hello. The worst he can do is ignore you. And if he does anything else, I'll beat him up." Lili glanced at her sister and was about to reply when Lorelai came up and told them that their coffee was paid for. "Is that so? That was rather nice of him. I'd best go thank him, then." Iris got up and quickly ran out the door, hoping to catch up to the young man who had paid for their coffee. "Excuse me!" Lili stared at her sister like a doe caught in the headlights, surprised that Iris had just ran off like that and left her alone.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:55 am

Nathan snapped around to stare at the blonde female who chased him down. "That was unexpected..." He thought to himself as he had put his hands in his pockets shyly. "Yes? Can I help you?" He answered her in surprise as he wasn't prepared to talk with this beautiful woman. He stared at her with his light blue eyes as he felt his face burn slightly in embarrassment.

"Are you insane? If I walk over there, I'm going to eat her!" Eli growled at Aiden's suggestion as he tried to keep his voice down. He turns his face away and glares. "Why can't you and Lenore just accept I'm miserable. I'll never be happy you two should have let me die!" Elijah said rather grimly. "Thanks to you two, I can't even do that!" Eli added irritably and crossed his arms in a huff. "I'll never be like you guys..." Eli said rather resentfully and held back a tear that wanted to escape which would have scared the whole town since their kind cries bloody tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:02 am

"Were you the one who just paid for our coffees? If so, I wanted to thank you." Iris asked with a pretty smile, coming to a halt in front of him. She wasn't out of breath from chasing him down, thankfully. She paused and took a good look at him and was unable to deny the fact that he was quite handsome. "My name is Iris Matthews. My sister, Liliana, have just come to Somberwood," She explained, still smiling at him as she lifted her hand to tuck some blonde hair behind her ear. "However, if you're the wrong man, then I apologize for wasting your time. I had hoped to catch up to the one who had been kind to us without even knowing us."

"Because we care about you, Eli. That's why. Most of your misery is caused by yourself. You're too scared to let yourself love again or even open up to someone. Eli, times are changed. What happened to you is not going to happen again. I won't let anyone ruin your happiness, but you need to seize it," Aiden said, his voice beginning to raise as he started to get a bit angry. He was so sick of Elijah always moping around and not doing anything about his unhappiness. "Do you really want to die that badly? Do we mean nothing to you?" Marcus frowned, leaning over and placed a hand on Aiden. "Aiden, you're going too far. You should apologize."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:32 am

Eli shook his head and growled as he started to get up and begun to storm out of the coffee shop. "You can walk home, Asshole." Eli said when he turned his head to Aiden. He then gazed back to find the pink haired girl's eyes and halted as he stared at her for a short moment. He was flustered and frozen for a second until he felt his fangs unsheath inside his mouth. In that moment he abruptly left and covered his mouth and nose with his hand. He practically ran in human speed to his car and sped out like a demon.

Nathan looked over at his friend and sighed but then looked at Iris. "Uh, yes it was me. I...just wanted you two to feel welcome. I know this place can seem strange to some. Judging from your look and accent, I would guess you're from Cali?" Nathan said as he ran a hand through his black hair. "My father works for the Mayor. Sometimes I feel like when new people come here its expected of me...sorry if I bothered you and you sister. Just thought someone should welcome you two..." Nathan smiled as he then saw Dominic and Lori walk into the Witches Brew and waved but returned his gaze to Iris.

After getting their drinks, Lori and Dom went to sit with Marcus, Aiden, and Nikolai. "I see Eli had a temper tantrum." Lori said as she sat down. "Cute girls...they look like Cali girls." Lori smiled and waved at the pink haired girl. Lori was the most out going of people. "Val called, Aiden... you'll wanna head home. She was kind of having a...moment... She told me not to tell you but... she was in bad shape." Lori sighed as she looked at Aiden. She knew how broken Val was and how it was putting strain on her relationship with Aiden. Aiden's phone started ringing as Lenore was trying to get a hold of him.

Lenore stood at the bathroom door as wailing came from inside. "It's okay hon, I'm calling Aiden now. He'll be here soon..." She tried to soothe Val who was having an anxiety attack. Val always had these just before school started because crowds always made her think back at what happened to her. Val stood at the mirror crying as she begun to hear voices of the men who attacked her. "Don't you look pretty with your long hair..." She remembered one said as he would rape her. Val pulled scissors from the cabinet and begun to whimper and cry as she begun to cut her hair. Lenore could hear her with scissors and jumped when Aiden would finally answer. "Aiden, Val is having a breakdown and cutting her hair. You need to get home now! Valerie, sweetheart, please stop." She tries to stay calm for Val but Val won't answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:43 am

Iris smiled, relieved that she had caught up to the right man. "Well, you certainly did your job. I wasn't expecting such kindness. Thank you." She then paused, before smiling again. "You are correct, sir. We are from California. We just arrived in Somberwood today, actually. My sister was insistent on moving all the way out here and I just couldn't let her go by herself. She's the baby of the family, after all." She stepped towards him, peering up at him. "You weren't a bother. I really did appreciate your kindness. What's your name? I've said my name but I do not yet know yours."

Aiden and Marcus both watched as Eli got up and stormed out, telling Aiden that he could walk home. Aiden sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration, feeling Marcus' patronizing stare. "Save your words, Marcus. I know I went too far. I just hate seeing him so miserable, no matter what we do. It just... it gets a bit frustrating at times, is all." Marcus's gaze softened as he sighed. "I know, my friend, I know. Just be sure to apologize to him later on, once he's cooled off. We can't push him like that. You know how pushing him goes. He just clams up more and then it just ruins any progress made. It's like taking one step forward, then two steps back." He then looked up as Lori and Dom sat down with them. "Good morning, you two," Marcus said pleasantly.

Aiden scoffed at Lori's words. "You think? He's been in a bad mood all morning." He rolled his eyes, setting his coffee down on the table and crossing his arms over his chest. He must have resembled a sulking child right now, but he didn't care. He then sighed, knowing that it was no good to act like that and forced a smile, only for it to falter at Lori's words. "A moment? Was it another breakdown?" He asked, concerned for his lover. He was just about to ask more when he heard his phone ring. He uncrossed his arms and pulled the phone out and answered it. "Hello?" He listened to Lenore, before swearing. "Don't worry. I'll be right there. Stop her from cutting her hair before she hurts herself." He then hung up and stood up. "Well, I better go. Later." With a wave, he took off to head home.

Lili was beginning to wonder if she should go after her sister, but she knew that Iris wouldn't abandon her. She would be back. She turned her head and looked over at the young man again, but was soon surprised when he looked at her again. Their gazes locked and it was almost like time had stopped and all she could see was him. She then flushed, looking down when he suddenly left. His actions were quite puzzling and she didn't understand them.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:04 am

Lenore got off the phone and knocked as Val still refused to answer. "Val? Hon? If you don't open the door I'm coming in....Okay." Lenore said before breaking the door open and gasping to see Val cutting her hair to her above her shoulders with bloody tears streaming down her eyes. Lenore pulled Val to restrain her from using the scissors and pulled them out of her grasp to throw them away. Val growled and wailed as she tried to get Lenore off her but she was too tired and upset to fight back. Val's anxiety was getting worse as Lenore was grabbing at her and holding her down. She just kept screaming and screaming as Lenore tried to hush her. "Get off me!!! I can't breathe!" Val yelled as she was feeling worse. Lenore knew she was making it worse but it was the only way to keep her from hurting herself or cutting her hair worse. "I know dear, Aiden will be here soon to make it all better. I know." Lenore hated pinning her adoptive daughter down when it made her feel even worse.

"Oh, Nathan Blaque. Sorry, I um...am in a bit of a rush. Maybe I'll see you on campus...I uh heard there were new students from Cali. I um, am vice president while my friend...that one running off now is President. I guess we follow our father's roots. Anyway, it's no problem. I hope we see each other soon, Iris..." Nathan smiled as he begun to walk away but then turned. "Um...do you want my number? You seem cool..." Nathan finally said shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:13 am

"Nathan Blaque. A name I will remember." Iris then paused, before chuckling softly. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry to have kept you then. I just wanted to thank you for your kindness, Nathan." She smiled, tilting her head. "I'm sure we'll see each other then. Take care and thanks again!" Iris turned on her heel, intent to head back inside when he stopped and turned back around. She paused and turned back around as well, looking confused for a moment before she smiled at him. "Actually, yes. I would like to have a chance to repay you for your kindness." She stepped towards him and pulled out her phone, already pulling up her contact list so that she could add him to her directory.

Aiden ran as fast as he could once he was sure a human wouldn't see him take off. When he reached the house, he threw the front door open and charged inside and immediately headed to where he knew Valerie would be. He could hear her screams and knew that Lenore was pinning her down. He appeared in the doorway, taking in the scene and immediately entered the bathroom. "Valerie! Mom, you can let her up. I'll handle it from here." He kneeled down beside his lover, holding his arms out for her. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here now."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 am

Lenore let her go as Val stumbled out of her grasp and into a corner for some air and a cry. Aiden was the only one who could hold her in a panic attack but she needed a second to breathe to calm down. Lenore got up from the floor and sighed as she stood by but gave them enough space for Val to calm down. "Noises....loud noises." Val tried to explain what set her off. "I-I tried to t-tell Marie to stop screaming and banging things but she didn't listen! That little brat!" Val hissed irritably. Of course, right on time Marie begins setting off firecrackers in the back yard again and giggling quite loud. Val curled up tight and cried in distress as it sounded more like gun shots from the attack at the parade and the giggling turned into hearing her own screams in her head. "I'll go stop her." Lenore said as she hurried off to tell Marie to stop. Then there was silence. "I-I-I want to go...I need to get away." Val whimpered and tried to open the window of the second floor bathroom to jump out of to escape her past trauma that was replaying in her head.

Nathan smiled and gave her his number. "No worries...all you're saving me from is hopeless paperwork..." Nathan smiled as he begun to walk away. "Nice to meet you, Iris. It was a pleasure..." Nathan said as turned around to walk to his truck and climbed in effortlessly. He waved to her once more before driving off. He couldn't help but smile a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:41 am

It wasn't easy when Valerie got like this, especially when she was this bad. All he could do was be there for her and hold her until it went away and she could think again. He didn't try to grab her against her will and allowed her a moment to breathe. Once he felt it was safe enough, he moved over to her, going nice and slow. "I will have a talk with her later. She knows better than to do stuff like this." He paused at the sound of the firecrackers, scowling at Marie's behavior, before he moved closer until he reached her. As she curled up, he placed a hand on her, gently rubbing her back. "It's okay, Valerie. I won't let anyone ever hurt you again. I swear it." He paused again as she said that she wanted to go, to get away. He stood up suddenly and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her away from the window and against his chest.

"Shh, it's okay. Just breathe. Remember, in and out nice and slow." He rubbed her back, holding her protectively against his chest as he rocked her some to try and soothe her. He kissed the top of her head, sighing softly. He hated seeing her like this, when her past came back to haunt her. As much as he hated to see it, he would never abandon her. He just wished he could chase it away, for good. So that she never had to have an episode like this, terrified out of her mind. He would kill for her, but there was no one to kill for this. The ones who had caused this were already gone.

Iris saved his number into her phone before putting it away. "It was very nice meeting you. I will find a way to repay you, regardless. Take care, Nathan." She watched him as he left, waving back when he waved to her. She watched as he drove off, a smile on her lips before she remembered that she still had a sister waiting for her. She turned around and walked back inside of the coffee shop, making her way over to Lili who was staring at the table as if in a daze. Concerned, she placed a hand on her sister's shoulder, only to make her jump. "Ah! Oh God, Iris... you scared me. Don't do that." Lili shrugged Iris's hand off and huffed, pouting at her sister. Iris chuckled and moved to sit back down. "I'm sorry, sister. I was just concerned was all. I met that man who paid for our coffee. He was rather nice...and good looking, too."

Iris paused and then looked at Lili. "Speaking of cute boys. Did you ever go and talk to that one you were ogling?" Lili blushed and glared at her sister. "One, I was not ogling him. Two, he got up and left in quite a hurry. I hope he's okay." Iris shook her head, a look of pity on her face. "Shame. He might have been your soulmate." "Iris!"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:55 am

Val was calmer when Aiden held her. He had this way of just touching her and she was relaxed. Especially when he grabbed her around the waist when she tried to jump out the window. She just stopped and whimpered slightly as the fear was slowly leaving her body. Aiden knew how she was feeling she could tell he was trying to remove her fear with his emotions as they were connected as mates. She then felt her breathing come back and sighed a relief. She lifted her head and pulled his face to hers to lock lips with him she then realized her neck was scratchy and let go of his lips to look in the mirror. "Fuck..." Val growled as she started prying the white chopped hairs from her shirt and jacket. "I guess I'm going to have to go to a hair stylist..." she said with a sigh. "Aiden...just...let's try...please..." Val said as she looked at him with pleading eyes. "I don't care how long it takes...what may happen..." Val said with a saddened expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:13 am

He could feel that she was beginning to calm down due to his hold on her and his actions through the bond. He kissed the top of her head again, closing his eyes and gently sighed. He waited until her breathing came back and pulled away just enough to be able to look her in the eye. He allowed her to pull his face to hers, his lips gladly meeting her own as he kissed her back. The kiss didn't last long, but that was fine with him. He looked down at her and smiled. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll make an appointment for a hair stylist." He then paused, gazing down at her softly. How could he say no when she was looking up at him and asking so sweetly? Still, he knew that he had to. He gazed down at her with a tender, but stern look. "Valerie, we've talked about this. You know how long it took Lenore to conceive Marie. How many times she failed, how each night she would cry and blame herself and our condition. And when she was finally successful, she was cursed with having a child that could never grow up. Do you truly want that for our child? To never be able to grow up? Or worse, something else. They could be born blind like Nikolai or disfigured. It's too much of a risk and I won't have you risk your life. So, I'm sorry. I cannot agree, Valerie."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:31 am

"So I'm supposed to be frozen in time like this forever...never moving forward. Never getting married...never having a child. All I want is to have a child...I want us to move out and be our own family. You're always just too attached to this one to think about our own future." Val holds back more tears of frustration with Aiden. She then proceeds to take off her clothes to shower, not caring that the door is open knowing Aiden will shut it and argue with her more. "Do you even want children with me?" She whimpered before turning on the water and getting in to let the warm water soothe her stressed body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:38 am

"Valerie, I've asked you to marry me countless times but you refuse to do so. That's not my fault." He sighed and shook his head. "I know that it's what you want, but it is simply too dangerous. I cannot agree to something that may kill you. I won't. I will not have you die trying to bring a child into this world." He let go of her so that she could undress, moving to close the bathroom door so that they could have privacy. He then paused and sighed angrily, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "Of course I want children with you, Valerie. I always wanted to have a family of my own and have children to watch grow up with my wife beside me. But that isn't possible now. We're not human. Maybe if we were, we could have children. But we can't. We're vampires now and the risk is too great. We're not like the Bloods who can have children with ease. We're not even true vampires. You know that."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:47 am

Valerie grit her teeth angrily at Aiden as he continued to remind her that they were something she wished they weren't. "You don't know if it'll kill me... I could go to Anton if you'd let me and he could tell me himself. You know I won't marry you unless we have children. No children, no marriage. I'm old school, like you USED to be with your EX-WIFE." Val said almost with jealousy. She knew Aiden tried to have children with his ex-wife before going to war. She also knew she was digging deep now because he had come home after being sired by Alistair to find out she laid with another man. "You seemed to have no issues then..." Val said enviously before looking at him with a cold stare. It was harsh but she was feeling hurt and felt like he didn't want a future with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:56 am

Aiden flinched, standing there and looking as if he had been slapped in the face. He then narrowed his eyes, stepping towards her. "You're right. I don't know if it will kill you. However, there is still the possibility that it might and I refuse to take that chance. I refuse to lose the woman I love again. I may not have lost her to death, but I did lose her. She betrayed my trust and forsook our wedding vows like they meant nothing. The day she chose to lay with another, was the day I lost her. It was also the day she lost me. And you're right. I didn't have issues then. I was prepared to still try to sire children with her, despite the fact that I was no longer human. But that was because I did not know the consequences. I did not know the risks of trying to bring life into this world when we are what we are. So excuse me for trying to protect the woman I love from something that could very well kill her. You may think that I do not love you, that I don't want a future with you, but you couldn't be farther from the truth. I love you with all of my heart, with all of my soul, and I would do anything to make you happy. Anything, except for this."

He then turned his back to her, not wanting her to see how affected he was from this conversation. "This conversation is over. Take your shower while I go and call to make an appointment with a hair stylist." He moved to head to the door, his hand resting on the doorway as he hesitated. "You are my everything, Valerie."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:08 am

Valerie sighed knowing she went too far with that but again he wasn't listening to her. Val just continued to shower without a word and sighed when he left. He was being so damn difficult. When she got out she pulled a towel from the closet and wrapped it around her. She left the clothes knowing Lenore would be fine with cleaning the mess since it was a breakdown situation. Val walked into the bedroom with a towel around her waist and sighed when she saw him. She walked over to him and sat in his lap with an arm around his neck. "That was out of line...I'm sorry. Aiden...I just...I want to live the life we want and it just...frustrates the hell out of me we cant have it." She whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 am

Aiden didn't wait for a response and left the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind them. He headed inside of their bedroom and sat down on the bed, resting his elbows on his knees and holding his head in his hands as he tried to calm down. He knew that she was upset and didn't fully mean it, but every time she brought up his ex-wife, it really got to him. He tried not to let it get to him, he really did, but it was hard. Even after all of these years, he was still not over his wife's betrayal. He remained like that for awhile, forgetting to make the phone call but it was for the best. He was in no shape to make a phone call and pretend everything was all right. He heard her enter the room and he straightened to look at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she sat on his lap, unable to deny that he needed her comfort. As she apologized, he managed a smile and kissed her forehead. "It's okay, Val. I understand. But you need to understand that it's also hard on me. I want, so badly, to give what you want, but I'm scared. What if something happens and I lose you? I couldn't take that, Val."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:24 am

"Shhh, it's okay..." Val said as she sent him calming emotions through their bond and kissed him passionately. She removed her towel from her body and straddled his lap. Her fingers locked into his hair as he kissed him roughly but with love. She then thought of the day she went into Anton's office a month ago without telling Aiden. She remembered what she had said to Anton. "Yes, I want to get off the pill...Aiden and I talked about and we're willing to try. Our parent's dodn't know though so I rather it be between just you and I..." She remembered saying to him. She had been off the pill for a month. If he wouldn't give her a child willingly, Val was going to make sure he didn't know she was fertile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:28 am

Aiden felt himself calming down, a smile tugging at his lips. He met her lips with his own, kissing her back just as passionately. He adjusted his grip on her hips to allow her to remove her towel and pulled her close. He could feel her desire through their bond and it awakened his own desire. They needed this, this moment of intimacy. But Aiden had no idea that it might cost him. He pulled away from her mouth, pressing hungry kisses down her jaw and along her neck, worshipping her body with his mouth. Aiden had always been a patient, caring lover. He was always attentive to the needs of the one beneath him, making sure they received as much pleasure and attention as he did. Sex wasn't just about the man, but also about the woman as well. It wasn't good if only one of the party enjoyed it.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:38 am

Valerie flipped over and pulled him on top as she kissed and then sunk her teeth into his neck to feed like the creature of the night she was. She then stopped to pull at his clothes to remove them. She remember the first time they had slept together. It wasn't until the fifties that they were comfortable to sleep with each other. She was still quite fearful and shy then but he was so gentle and waited all night patiently for her. Besides the bond, that's how she knew he was the only one for her. He had always been her knight that rescued and protected her. "Aiden, I want you." She moaned truthfully. She did have this thirst for lust for him ever since the first time. She loved being one with him, there was no greater feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:43 am

Aiden adjusted to the new position, bracing himself with his arms. He hissed in pleasure as she bit into his neck, unable to deny that it turned him on when she fed from him. He didn't protest when she began to pull at his clothes, allowing her to take his clothes off and once she was finished, he bent to kiss her. He also remembered their first time together. It was a memory he held close to his heart. Every time after was just as memorable to him. "And you shall have me, my lady." He promised, kissing her lips as he nestled himself in between her thighs, gently brushing his hardened member against her entrance. She was already wet and so eager to accept him and who was he to deny her request? He buried himself in her, slow and steady until he was sheathed inside fully and then he pulled back and started again, beginning a steady, but slow and sensual rhythm.

Time-skip

Today was the first day of class and Lili couldn't be more excited. She knew that she probably wouldn't have classes with her sister, but that was okay. It was bound to happen anyways since they were pursuing two very different majors. She just hoped that she would be lucky and make some new friends along the way. She made sure to triple check that she had everything she needed before Iris drove them to the campus. Her sister's car had arrived yesterday. It was good to not have to walk everywhere now. After they arrived at the campus, Lili said goodbye to her sister and headed to her first class of the day.

Thankfully, Iris had gotten them there earlier so she didn't have to worry about being late for her first class of the day. At least, that was what Lili had thought. She hadn't realized how big the campus was. It was no surprise that she got lost. Finally, she figured out where she needed to go and hurried to her classroom, slipping inside of the room. It was obvious to her that she was the last one in, considering all but one seat was full. Thankfully, the professor hadn't arrived yet and she quickly moved to claim the last seat, ignoring the whispers from some of the students in the room. So much for being early on the first day.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next