Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Time Will Tell

Go down

Only Time Will Tell Empty Only Time Will Tell

Post by Elle Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Google Documents Backup

Marie clung to him and laid her head on his chest lovingly as they talked about future plans. "I wasn't able to go to the Barking Cat, I was underage. A movie and lunch does seem rather nice though. It's going to be so weird walking around town as an adult...I'm scared to look at myself." Marie said as she felt Marcus's chest with her fingertips. "I wonder how Gabriel is going to think...Should we return to the Bloods? In a strange way I miss it. It was like home...and not everyone hated me. A lot of your cousins and family were nice to me..." Marie looked up at him with almost sad eyes. "I know mom and dad will want me to stay but...i always felt like I was at home there. Cedric was a prick but everyone else treated me like family aside from Gabriel, Moirah, Cedric, and his mother." She snuggled closer.

"Mhm..." Moirah said as she jotted down more on the conversation as she sipped her tea. "Now, exposing our existence is a serious violation to Vampric Royalty. I know Beth is your friend so for once we will allow that you have a friend who knows of our existence but if any other of your friends find out, we will wipe their memory. You will also be brought forth to be judged by my husband and our council. Punishment may vary, even result in execution. Do you understand this law?" Moirah says as she looks at Lili sternly.

Marcus felt like he could finally be himself and not have to hold back around her, to an extent. At least it was a lot better than how it had been when she was a child and he couldn't show her how much he loved her. Now he could be himself and show her just how much he loved and cared for her. Of course, he didn't want to overwhelm her but he could definitely tell that she was still aroused to an extent which was killing him. However, he showed no outward signs of distress as he kissed the top of her head. "Then I'll take you to the Barking Cat for lunch. They have some really good food and drinks. Both alcoholic and non. I think you'll like the Barking Cat animatronic as well." He then paused at the mention of the man who had raised him as his own. "I'm not sure what he's going to think. I do believe he is currently displeased with you. By choosing to leave and come after you, he was forced to exile me and I don't believe he's too pleased about that. I think he hoped that I would eventually come around and come crawling back. I'm sure he would welcome me back, though. If it's what you want, I would accompany you. It would make my mother happy to have me back, I'm sure."

Lili sipped at her tea and then set the cup back down on the table. "I assure you that I have no intention of exposing your secret to anyone. The only reason Beth knows is because she is a witch. I did not even tell her that I knew of the existence of vampires. The reason she found out I knew was that she saw me at the meeting and brought me home. I did not tell my sister, either. I understand that the punishment for exposing your kind is quite serious and I have no plans to garner such actions from the royal family."
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down