Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dreaded Arrangement

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A Dreaded Arrangement  - Page 20 Empty Re: A Dreaded Arrangement

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:49 pm

Elayne sighe and ripped herself from Zelious's grip. "Since when do you give me orders? I am your Queen, you listen to me." Elayne straightened up and shot him a disapproving look before walking over to Taeral's cell. She summoned a blanket for his bed and a warm meal. "Thank you for your time, your Grace. It was very enlightening..." Elayne curtsied before storming off. "How dare you embarrass me like that? I had your father right where i wanted him and you blew it. For once I'd wish you didn't see me as a weakling and let me handle things, Zel." Elayne sighed in frustration and irritation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:54 pm

Zelious looked shocked at her words, having never expected her to pull that card on him. He couldn't help but be hurt by her words because he was only trying to protect her. He opened his mouth to reply but then closed it, looking displeased with her. Taeral couldn't help but notice this and chuckled.

He waited until he was alone before eating his meal. Meanwhile, Zelious chased after Elayne even though he was angry with her. "How was I embarrassing you? I was just trying to protect you, Elayne! My father is not to be trusted and you were sitting there talking to him like he wasn't the monster he is. And I can't believe you pulled the queen card!"

He looked hurt as he looked at her. "I don't think you're a weakling, Elayne. I am just trying to keep you safe even though I know you can handle yourself. But fine, I'll go and let you handle things." He turned on his heel and stormed off, furious at the situation.
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:55 pm

"You are beginning to act like Ailuin. Treating me like I am incapable to care for myself! Ever since I got pregnant you've been acting like I can't defend myself! Who's the one who killed my father? It wasnt you nor was it Ailuin, it was me! I did it straight after bringing my children into this world too!" She said as she yanked him back into the conversation with a glare. "I just wish you'd trust me like you used to Zelious. You used to have so much faith in me...its what i love about you. Out of everyone you saw the power I possessed and for once i was proud of it because you were. You empowered me to do better. Now you're treating me like i should hide and shudder from danger..." Elayne sighed tiredly and leaned into him with a hug around his waist. 

"I'm sorry I snapped but i was trying to get info out of him. I was playing friendly and exchanging information carefully. I knew exactly what I was doing." Elayne sighed as she lifted her gaze to him. "I'm sorry i upset you but you made me look weak to him. Now he probably doesn't respect me... Not that i want him to but i knew i had him slipping. When he mentioned his mother...he never confirmed she was dead... I had him slip. Now i bet he wont say a word now..." Elayne sighed before pulling Zel onto a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Zelious flinched at the comment about him acting like Ailuin, causing him to stop walking and whirl around to face her. "I'm not doing it on purpose, Elayne. I am just worried that something is going to happen to you. I trust you, I really do, but I'm on edge with my father being alive and me being unable to kill him. I am terrified that he is going to hurt you like he hurt my wife."

He wrapped his arms around her tight, holding her close as he buried his face against her hair. "I don't want to lose you just like I lost her, Elayne. It would devastate me. If I lose you, I don't think I can bear living. You mean everything to me. But you're right, I should have trusted you. I let my fear and worry control me and screwed up. I hope you can forgive me."

He then paused at the mention of his grandmother. "If he didn't confirm her death, then perhaps she is alive. You think you lost his respect, but honestly, I think you garnered his interest. If you keep at it, you might be able to find out more information. He is a prideful man and if you work that to your advantage, you can probably get him to tell you what you want."

He then allowed her to pull him into a kiss and cupped her cheek, kissing her passionately as he pulled her closer to him. He felt bad for lashing out at her as well, but he had been hurt by her actions and out of his mind with worry. When he had realized that she was with his father, his mind couldn't help but play out the worst situations and it terrified him.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked her in the eye. "I know you're strong and capable of handling yourself, but please, for my sake, be careful around my father. He may be unable to lash out at you due to being imprisoned and sapped of his magical powers, but he is still a dangerous man."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:46 pm

"There he is...that elf i fell for..." She smiled as she nuzzled against him lovingly and looked up at him with a nod. "Of course, I will be careful. I understand he is dangerous but...i don't think he is...evil like you think. When he talked about you and Ailuin, it sounded like misguided concern. Like he knew in his heart that what he was doing was for your own good. That doesn't seem like an evil person but...one who is confused and concerned. Do you know anything of your grandfather? I wonder if something made your father snap like his upbringing..." Elayne jumped at the noise of guards and separated from Zel's embrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Zelious listened to her words and thought for a moment about her question. "My father didn't talk much about my grandfather, but I do know that he killed himself. He was a complicated man and quite unstable like my father. He killed himself because he murdered one of his wives that had abandoned him. She was actually the mother of my mother."

He didn't mind that she left his embrace, moving to lean casually against the wall as if he wasn't doing anything he shouldn't be doing as some of the guards appeared. They seemed surprised to see the two of them alone. "My queen? Are you all right?" One of them asked glancing at Zelious.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:28 am

Elayne found this intriguing about Taeral's father but she was unable to talk about it to Zel as a guard interrupted her. She glared for a moment as the guard was staring rudely but composed herself. "Yes, I am fine. In fact I rather you not tell my husband you saw us down here." She said as she pulled out a heavy pouch of gold and gave it to him.

Elayne sighed as she then walked away until Zelious was alone with her. "The day we leave is drawing nearer...Then...you know..." Elayne trailed off as she felt pain inside her heart. "We need to prepare..." Elayne sighed stressfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:37 am

The guard knew better than to get on the wrong side of the queen and accepted the pouch of gold. He tucked it away and bowed. "Of course, my queen. We never saw you." He then glanced at his companion, giving him a pointed look to keep his mouth shut as well before the two walked away towards the dungeons.

Zelious watched them before turning on his heel to walk after Elayne. He tensed at the topic brought up, still not too pleased about having to part with her. "Elayne, I really don't want to leave you with my father being alive now. What if he escapes and targets you? He could turn the whole guard against Ailuin and seize power. I know you're strong, but can you really fight off the whole Elven army that is loyal to my father plus him?"

He wouldn't admit it, but he was also worried about Ailuin. Although he didn't always see eye to eye with his half-brother, he was becoming a little fond of him. At first, he had resented Ailuin but now that so much had changed and he had been welcomed back into the kingdom, he couldn't help but respect Ailuin. He still wasn't quite convinced that Ailuin was making the right decision in keeping Taeral alive and in the same place as his family.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 am

"Zel, this is bigger than you or me. I dont want our children to live under scrutiny. I don't want them to live in the vicious public eye of royalty. They deserve to live a life free of that." Elayne frowned at him and sighed as her eyes gazed into his. "Ailuin's children are already tied into this and ours dont have to be. They can live normal lives and with unconditional love that i know you will nurture them with. Please, stop making this harder for me. I beg of you." Elayne felt tears slide down her face. "I want them to have what I never had. A childhood...i eant them to not be caught up in politics and society..." Elayne wiped her face and walked away from him. Elayne was so tired of crying over everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:54 am

Zelious sighed, knowing that this wasn't easy on her, either. Still, the idea of leaving her in the castle with his father still alive in the dungeons didn't sit right with him. But what could he do? He couldn't protect her. He had to protect their children. It wasn't like Elayne was helpless or that she would be alone without anyone to help keep her safe, but he couldn't help but worry.

The whole thing with his father being alive was really messing him up. He felt so conflicted and on edge and he hated it. He felt like that the happy life he had been starting to build with Elayne was crumbling and his father was a danger to it. Not to mention, he had to part ways with Elayne until her children with Ailuin were old enough to cope without her.

He saw her walk away but didn't miss the tears on her face. He stepped forward suddenly and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her back towards him and into his arms. "I'm sorry, Elayne. I know you're strong and I know it's hard on you as well. I'm just so scared that something is going to happen to you now that my father is alive. He killed my first love. What is to stop him from killing you as well? Especially with him knowing that both of his sons care for you."

He paused and then sighed, wiping her tears away with his thumb. "I want our children to have a childhood as well. My twins didn't get that chance. We lived in fear that my father would find them and it made their childhood difficult and then they died. I don't want that to happen to our children and I do feel better knowing that they will be away from the monster that is my father."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:05 am

"Zel, just accept this is the only way. Stop making this hurt worse for me than it already is..." Elayne looked at him sorrowfully before pulling away again but grabbing his hand to lead them back to the tower to rest. Elayne was walking the steps before mewling in slight pain. "Its not going to be much longer." Elayne groaned as sheheld her side. "I've been feeling contractions...i didn't want to say anything but you and Ailuin have really bonded and i didn't want to ruin it." Elayne winced as she tiredly tried to go up the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:09 am

"Okay, I will accept it but the minute your children don't need you anymore, I will come and whisk you away. I swear it." He kissed her forehead before allowing her to pull away from him. He held her hand once she grabbed it and followed her back to his tower. As she mewled in slight pain, he was right beside her in a second, looking at her in concern.

"Should I call for the healer?" He asked, wondering how close she was to giving birth. "Let's get you settled on my bed and I'll see if maybe Aire can take a look at you. I know he's not the head healer anymore, but I don't want any other healer to see you in my tower." He effortlessly swept her up into his arms, not even grunting at her added weight due to the pregnancy.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:16 am

"Zel, its fine. Contractions happen during this period." Elayne sighed as Zelious's paranoia was really getting on her nerves slightly. "Will you please calm down and Ah-ahhhhhhh!" Elayne cried as her water instantly broke in his arms. "Fuck! No! Not now! We're not even there! Im not ready for this!" Elayne closed her eyes and shook her head as she praued this wasn't happening but the contractions brought her back to reality with a yelp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:31 am

Zelious was halfway up the stairs to the tower when she suddenly cried out and startled him. If he hadn't had such a good grip on her, he might have dropped her. He moved her out of the way just in time to keep her water from splashing on him and swore, hurrying to get to the tower.

"Your water just broke, Elayne. This is happening whether you want it or not." As he finished climbing the stairs, he spotted a guard near the entrance of the tower. "You! Send Aire here at once! I need his help. Something is wrong with the queen!" The guard stared for a minute before bolting off to fetch Aire as Zelious powered past him and into the tower. He went to his bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

"Stay right here and I will be right back. I am going to get some towels and rags and a bowl of water." He then ran out of his room, shortly returning with said items. He pushed everything off of his nightstand and placed the bowl of water and rags there.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:39 am

Elayne begun to howl in pain as her contractions were feeling worse. "You two just had to make a scene didn't you?" She growled at her own stomach. When Zelious came back as whimpered and cried. "Your little ones are going to be trouble i swear to the gods!" She grunted as Belle woke from her crib and peeked her head up. "Oh no the little ones shouldnt be watching this." Elayne howled as she felt pain surge inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:44 am

Zelious knew that she was in a lot of pain due to the contractions and he wished that he could help her better. "Just try to hold on until Aire gets here." He took the wet rag and dabbed the sweat from her brow, before holding her hand.

As Belle woke up, he glanced over at her and frowned. "What do you want me to do? Do you want me to call for Ailuin to come get them? Maybe Aire will bring Ilayana with him."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:58 am

Before Elayne would say anything, Aire had hurried in by teleportation with Ilayana at his side. "Love, tend to the little ones. Get them to Ailuin so Elayne isn't stressed out. Tell Ailuin its time. I just got word of Celia and she had prepared early just in case this would happen. She will open a portal soon to bring us to the cottage." Aire said as Elayne cried as Aire frowned and slid his hand under her skirt to examine her. "You've been really contracting for a while.." Aire sighed as he pulled his hand out and washed it. Then a portal of light opened as Celia walked in and rushed to her sister. "Oh sweet sister... Shhhh." Celia said as she touched Elayne with glowing hands to calm her down. Elayne sighed as the pain was lessening. "Zel, bring her through the portal and onto the bed. We are ready for her." Celia said as she walked away from Elayne and into the portal along with Aire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:03 am

As Aire and Ilayana arrived, Zelious felt much better. He hadn't expected this to happen so soon, though. He watched as Ilayana nodded and moved to gather the three children, having to levitate one to carry them all. She rushed out of the tower with the children in tow, carrying them to Ailuin to let him know what was going on.

Once they were gone, Zelious focused on Aire and his love. If he was startled by the portal opening, he didn't show it and looked at Celia. He watched her comfort her sister before nodding as she told him to carry her through the portal. "Hang in there, Elayne." He scooped her up carefully and carried her through the portal and set her down on the bed once they were there. He looked at Aire, worried. "Can I be of any help or should I just hold her hand?"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:10 am

Elayne sighed as the bed kept her comfortable but was very much prepared for her as he she sheets were covered in a very tough spider's silk to keep the bed from being ruined. Celia sat down on one side and helped keep her sister calm. "That depends, do you want to be the one to help her give birth or shall i?" Aire asked, knowing full well he knew how. "I can always just stand by if needed to be..." He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:13 am

"Honestly, I am a nervous wreck but if Elayne wants me to be the one to deliver our children, I will. I just don't want to mess up somehow. I was fine delivering Ailuin's children but these are mine so it's completely different and I am nervous. I would feel much better if you were the one to do it, Aire." Truthfully, it was taking all of his self control now to freak out and start pacing.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:22 am

"Very well, then go be by her side. Now we wait..." Aire said as he sat down and waited for the moment to arrive. Elayne was feeling pain but this was more bearable with Celia's help or so she thought when the time came. Elayne could feel her enterance expand as she howled painfully and writhed. "Elayne, you need to push now." Aire said as Elayne shook her head no. "Elayne, they are going to come regardless of whether you want them to or not...push." Aire said gently yet sternly. Elayne whimpered and shrieked as she felt split in two from pushing. "You are never having sex with me again!" She growled at Zelious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:26 am

"Thank you. I really appreciate it," He said before rushing to Elayne's side and held her hand. He knew that Aire would do things a lot better than he could as he had more experience in this sort of thing. He felt a lot better with Aire in control of this. "Elayne, you got this. I know you can do it," He said, trying to help keep her calm but knew that she was in a lot of pain.

As she growled at him and told him that he was never having sex with her again, he flushed but knew that she was only saying that because she was in labor. At least, he hoped that was the case. "You're doing a great job, Elayne," He said, squeezing her hand in reassurance.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:37 am

Elayne cried out painfully as she squeezed both Zel's hand and her Sister whom was encouraging her as well. After a a good thirty minutes Aire pulled out the first child. "Its a boy..." Aire said while cutting the cord and continuing to tend to Elayne as Celia summoned a faery servant to tend to the crying child. Elayne whimpered and looked away from the child, wanting to see him but knowing she couldn't be attached to them. The faery glided to the other room with the child to clean and soothe the crying new born. Elayne whimpered in pain as she felt the second coming. "I dont wanna push any more..." She cried tiredly as Celia pouted and dabbed Elayne's face with water. "I know sweetheart...but you have to." Celia sighed as Elayne cried in distress. "I dont want to do this..." Elayne whimpered in stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:43 am

Zelious felt tears of happiness and sorrow well up in his eyes, a few of them sliding down his cheek as he tried to remain strong. He knew that Elayne wouldn't be able to stay and care for their children. As soon as she was done giving birth, she would have to return to the elven kingdom and he would be alone. But at least he would have his children. They would certainly help his loneliness.

He hadn't expected that he would be saying goodbye to her so soon. He felt like his heart was breaking because it simply wasn't fair. Their children needed her as did he, but her other children and Ailuin needed her as well. He couldn't be selfish, it was her decision. It didn't mean he had to be happy about it, though.

"I'm sorry, Elayne, but you've got to finish giving birth. I don't want you to do it, either, but it's not about what we want. This child needs to come out." He squeezed her and wiped his tears away with his hand.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 am

Elayne whimpered with tears flowing down her face was she kissed him before returning to pushing. Somehow the second was less difficult to push as Aire was able to pull out the baby easier. "Its a girl." Aire said as he passed the little bundle to another Fae wet nurse who was flying to the other room to clean the little bundle up. Elayne kept her eyes away from the other baby too as her tears poured uncontrollably. This was harder than expected for her. Aire pat her leg gently. "Let's clean you up my Queen..." Aire sighed as he finished up helping her. Celia even helped heal her so Elayne felt as much as just a slight ache. Celia helped her up and into a clean dress. Elayne couldn't look at Zelious, it was so painful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum