Fields Of Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dreaded Arrangement

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Dreaded Arrangement  - Page 16 Empty Re: A Dreaded Arrangement

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

Elayne was not with her children in fact she wanted to be somewhere she wouldn't be bothered and that was Zel's tower. She figured no one would guess she was there. She also kind of hoped Zel would find her so she could be alone with him. She was cracking under pressure as she sobbed on his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:26 am

Zelious checked to see if she was with her children and when he saw that she was not, he knew the next place to look. He hurried to his tower and entered it, listening for a moment before following the sounds of her sobs to his bed. "Elayne..." He gazed down at her softly, a frown on his lips. He moved over to her and sat down next to her on the bed.
Elle
Elle
Admin

https://fields-of-elysium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:35 am

"I can't do this, Zel! Everyone hates me!" Elayne said as she sobbed into a pillow. "I'm a horrible person! I cant be a good queen, daughter, sister, wife, or even lover." She weeped as she felt her emotions get out of control. "I dont want to leave my baby! I dont want to leave you!" She whimpred as her hair turned red. She felt so heavy and drained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 am

Zelious reached over and grabbed her, pulling her onto his lap as he gently rubbed her back. "No one hates you. In fact, I just got out of a family meeting. A lot of it concerned you. Ilayana agreed that she would try to work with you again, to forgive you. Zaleria said she didn't even hate you but it was hard getting close to people after what our father did to her."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:42 am

Elayne wrapped her arms around his neck and relaxed at his touch. She calmed in his arms with a sniffle. "Zel, i dont know if i can be without you..." She whimpered as she kissed at his neck and then his ear. She was suddenly changing mood swings and now was shoving him onto his back to straddle him and kissimg him a little roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 pm

"I don't want to be without you, either." The thought of being away from her and raising their children on his own wasn't something he was looking forward to. He just wanted to stay at the palace and not have to hide but she was still technically married to his half brother. It wasn't like she could leave, either. She still had a duty of being Ailuin's queen.

He didn't like it but it wasn't as if there was anything he could do. Yes, he could kidnap her and take her away from it but she didn't want that. She didn't want to leave her other children behind. But was it fair to the children she was going to have with him? It really wasn't, but he didn't blame her. He blamed their situation.

He tore himself from his thoughts as she rolled on top of him and straddled him, causing him to place his hands on her hips. He grunted from her roughness but didn't seem to mind one bit, kissing her back and grinding his hips against hers.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Elayne sighed into his kiss and felt calm in his arms. He was the only man she ever felt pure comfort with despite when he was being a blockhead. Elayne was beginning to relax and feel her own arousal growing when her sense of mind came back. She then remembered about Ernessa and stopped as she just let go and shuddered before climbing off him. "This must be my punishment for my infidelity because all i can think about now is you humping my psychotic sister..." She groaned and walked over to lean by the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:15 pm

Zelious was confused when she got off of him, seeming disgusted with him. He knew that she was thinking about her sister and he had to admit, it kind of hurt that she was rejecting him because of something he had done in the past. "Elayne, it was in the past. I regret it so much, especially now. Are you going to be forever disgusted by me now?" He asked, sounding a little hurt.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:47 pm

"No...but now i feel like...if she's better at this stuff than me. Ernessa was always the ome the royal boys chased after. I had a few admirers but like Ernessa was always consider the desirable one. I was always the shy one who was just "pretty". Ernessa used to sneak out with Leon all the time. She then always had that look in her eye. You know the look she did dirty things. Things princesses arent meant to do before marriage. And it....ugh okay it always made me secretly jealous to be the one locked up while Ernessa roamed around freely!" Elayne avoided eye contact with Zel. "I mean all i knew about sex was that it was my duty to allow my husband to do it and my duty to give him a child. Pleasure wasn't...considered necessary. Ailuin was a gentle partner i supposed but i didn't really experience real pleasure until I was with you." She glanced at him but blushed and looked away as her atms crossed tightly. "Ernessa used to go to all the men i liked, and i used to be so angry. Berric and Ailuin are the only ones who didnt get enticed by her. Knowing she got to you first...makes me...wonder if she's a better lover than me... I mean the physical part." Elayne looked down with some shame as she blushed red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:56 pm

Zelious was quiet as she explained how she felt and he sighed softly, understanding her insecurity. He got up from off of the bed and crossed the room over to her, wrapping one arm around her and using his free hand to tilt her chin up so that she looked at him. "Elayne, I understand how you feel. I do. I mean, you were with my half-brother before me. I can understand where you're coming from. However, you don't need to worry. Sex with Ernessa was just sex. It was okay but it didn't mean anything. Sex with you is way better because you and I connect in so many ways and not just purely physical. That makes the sex so much better. When I was sleeping with Ernessa, it was only to pass the time. We were both bored and a little lonely and we sought each other. It didn't mean anything to me. I can't say the same for her because I honestly don't know what she thinks half of the time."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 am

Elayne then thought of something as he mentioned being lonely and passing time. "Excuse me, I need to speak with Callum..." She said as she kissed Zel lightly on the lips and walked ober to his wardrobe. "Yes i kept a portal device here the whole time. In case if Ailuin ever caught us, we could run. Glad its not the case anymore..." Elayne said as she toyed with it until it had the right coordinates. She turned to him and looked at him expectantly. "Are you coming or not?" She raised a brow as the portal spiralled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:14 am

Zelious was confused. Why did she suddenly need to talk to her brother? He didn't know whether to be concerned or not considering how they had just been having a heart to heart talk and now she was suddenly wanting to talk to her brother. "Uh, sure.... but why do you need to talk to him? I thought we were having a serious conversation." He couldn't help but feel a little dismissed by her.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:31 am

"You unintentionally enlightened me...now come here!" Elayne says as she grabs him by the arm and drags him into the portal. Elayne looked about in the room and then gasped as she covered her eyes. "Ohhhh goodness I'm so sorry!" Elayne said as she tried to hide behind Zel in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Callum was inside Lyra and thrusting against her. He was the one on top of her as he kissed her neck and bit her pointed ear playfully. "I'm not gonna stop until my heir is inside you...i may not even stop then. He seductively whispered in her ear as his groans became a little louder his thrusts a lot more direct and hard. He felt on the edge of flowing his seed inside her as he heard a gasp and an apology from another woman. Callum whirled off Lyra, swearing up a storm that they had been interrupted as he covered her and him up with furs.

"Elayne?! Zelious?! There better be a good damn reason the two of you are here this early in the morning!" Callum's hair burned red at her. He rarely got this angry at Elayne but he felt so blue balled it was painful. "I um....you know... We've got two hours to kill....you two go ahead and finish...procreating..." Elayne pushed Zel to the door so they could leave them in peace. "Get out then!" Callum hissed agitated and groaned as the door shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:42 am

Lyra was on her back, quite thoroughly enjoying herself as she gave herself to her passion. She couldn't help but giggle though as he nipped her ear and then whispered those words about not stopping until she was carrying his heir. She was just about to hit her orgasm when she heard a gasp and the sound of a woman's voice apologizing. She turned bright red in embarrassment when she saw who it was that was interrupting their very intimate moment.

Zelious, for his part, didn't show an ounce of emotion on his face but he politely averted his gaze from the royal pair. "Sorry about this. Keep at it you two," He said, giving a thumbs up as Elayne pushed him out the door. Once they were out in the hall, he looked at Elayne. "What possessed you to have us appear in their bedroom of all places? They were just married. Of course they will be having tons of sex."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 am

"I didn't know it was his bedroom i just asked the device to give us the coordinates to where Callum was and teleported there! I didn't know it would be in his room!" Elayne sighed as she walked down stairs until they were in the living quarters. She sat down and pulled Zel in for a cuddle while they waited for Callum to finish.

Callum groaned as he rubbed his face in frustration. He looked at Lyra as his hair faded back. He was tired from the cursed but his will to finish what they stared was stronger. He flipped her on her stomach and nipped her shoulder playfully. He then kissed and bit her neck as he rammed himself in her while gripping her long hair. He slammed himself in and out of her until she climaxed. He then found the will to slam harder in her as his lips were to her ear. "I want you to come again now!" He growled at her like a cat in heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:59 am

"Fair enough. I suppose it can't be helped then. Hopefully, your brother and his wife will forgive us for unintentionally barging in on them." He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her, snuggling close to her. "Don't beat yourself up over it."

Lyra was embarrassed at being barged in on like that, but she was also embarrassed for her husband. She gave him a smile and patted his arm. "Accidents happen. I'm sure they didn't mean to barge in on us like this." She then squealed playfully as he threw her onto her stomach, putting her back in the mood. It wasn't long after he started slamming into her that she was hitting her orgasm. As he continued, she felt another orgasm swiftly approaching. "Oh gods, Callum!"
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:04 am

When Lyra orgasmed again he pulled out and flung her back onto her back playfully and then thrusted again. He looked at her intently with heavy breathing as he leaned down to kiss her. He then pulled away and smirked. "Im not gonna stop until you beg me to come" Callum growled as he roughly slammed inside her now, coaxing one more orgasm from her that would be so intense she would beg for it to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:10 am

Lyra arched on the bed, riding out her second orgasm. She was in so much ecstasy. Callum really did know how to treat her right. As he pulled away from the kiss, she pouted. "Oh please, Callum..just come in me already. Please!" She wanted to feel his hot seed filling her up.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:24 am

Callum grunted as he was so close to releasing inside of her but he fought the urge to come but he was so painfully close. He slammed as he kissed her again more passionately and groaned against her lips. "Come with me...once more, my Queen." He groaned as he slammed in until he could feel her orgasm hit as he finally let out a growl and hiss as his seed flooded inside her. He slowed to a halt and groaned into her neck. He was laying on her but he made sure not to be too heavy on her. He then grinned and kissed down her neck and to her collarbone. "I love you...you're so beautiful." He said as he was filled with aftermath sexual bliss. He pulled from her collarbone to kiss her lips lovingly as he caressed her soft cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:31 am

She kissed him back, threading her fingers in his hair as she loosely gripped onto him, arching against him as yet another orgasm hit her due to his actions. She whimpered in pleasure as they both came, their bodies pressed together as one as she clung to him. Once it was over, she collapsed on the bed beneath him and panted. "I love you, too. You're so handsome yourself. I still find it hard to believe you were a virgin until our wedding night. You must have had so many women throwing themselves at you, wanting to be your wife," She said, obviously teasing him as she giggled softly.
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:05 am

"Ha! Instincts i swear!" He chuckled as he caressed her hair while waiting for his seed to take inside of Lyra befor pulling out of her. "Well yes i did have women throw themselves at me...I knew they were only interested in my title as prince though...not who i was." Callum smiled as he kissed her. "I should go see what Elayne wants. You should lay back for a few..." He smirked as he then pulled a pillow out and playfully pull her up by the ankle slightly so he could place the pillow under her hips so it would help keep he hips elevated enough to keep his seed inside her.

Callum got up and put on some pants quickly and a tunic before putting his robe on and going down stairs. "Alright, now what is this about Elayne?" He said as he was taken off guard be Zel and Elayne cuddling. More so that Elayne was nestled comfortably in Zel's arms and drifted asleep. At the sound of Callum though, Elayne perked up and sat up with a yawn. "Oh sorry." Elayne yawned as Callum sat before them. "You know the lone isle just a bit out?" Elayne asked as Callum tilted his head. "Of course, father never used it sovi was wondering what to do with it myself. What of it?" Callum was curious as Elayne seemed energized about something.

"If it was heavily guarded my magic and guards do you think it would be a good prison island?" She asked as Callum looked surprised and took a moment. "I suppose it could...yes I could make that arrangement. Why?" Callum said as Elayne smirked. "Ernessa, I don't want her near my children. I don't want her near me. She likes you anyway. She would be more obedient to you." Elayne said as Callum looked unsure. "You do realize Ernessa was torturing me quite often right. Zel was even there...I remember Ernessa was toying with me so much that Even Zel had enough and stopped her. I don't know Elayne..." Callum sighed and looked at his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:11 am

"Well they missed out on a wonderful man," She said with half lidded eyes, a content look on her face as she laid on the bed comfortably. She then giggled as he pulled her up to place the pillow under her hips. "All right. A nap sounds like a good idea," She said, yawning and tucked into bed.

Zelious looked up when Callum finally made his appearance, not ashamed to be caught cuddling Elayne while she rested. He remained silent as the two of them began to converse. As he began to realize what this was about, he looked down at Elayne. "I don't know if having her there would be good for Callum, either. He's right. She did torture him quite a bit."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:34 am

Elayne ignored Zel and looked at Callum seriously. "Cal, i cant live like this anymore. Always worrying if Ernessa is going to escape. At least on this isle it would be far away from Avinora or at least far enough you dont need to worry about her. At home the dungeons are IN my home. I'm terrified constantly, Cal. I can't ever be in peace " Elayne sighed as she leaned into Zelious. Callum sighed as he thought about this long. "Fine, but i want to make sure there is zero chance of escaping. I'll need to ask Ailuin how to go about this too and other advisors. It will not be overnight." Callum said firmly and looked to Zel. "So how are...you two going to see each other? I mean obviously you two arent going to separate all this time?" Callum looked at them both. Elayne didn't know how to answer this as she slunk her head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:37 am

Zelious didn't like being ignored but didn't say anything about it. Instead, he fell silent and resisted the urge to grumble to himself. He didn't like that she was feeling terrified, though. She hadn't really spoken much about how she felt about Ernessa being in the dungeons. He then looked up as Callum addressed him. "I don't know. Honestly, it's up to Elayne."
Elle
Elle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:58 am

"Its best they don't know me. It'll be less painful for them." She sighed as Callum nodded and frowned. "I'm sorry. I feel responsible. I thought a marriage with Ailuin would solve things but clearly it made everything harder for you..."He said with a sigh as Elayne shook her head. "You didn't know, Callum. You did the best you could do to protect all of us. Honestly i didn't know myself. I thought Ailuin was the one..." Elayne sighed as she nuzzled into Zel's neck to cry. "I just wish i hadn't suggested this arrangement." Callum said as he then looked over at Elayne. "Zel, if you need anything and i mean anything for you or the child...let Celia know and its yours." Callum said as he looked him in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum